| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCMED SEAN
JANUARY 21, 2012 The Secret Formula To Social Media Success (shhh…don’t tell)
Help me improve on the formula with additions in the comments. There is no doubt that 2012 is going to be THE year of social media. Put their product commercials and training videos on YouTube. Start a Facebook page just so “we can have a Facebook page. Fail to put any measurement plan in place. Forget to think about important factors like crisis management. They aren’t. Cheers!
| | SOCMED SEAN
NOVEMBER 27, 2011 10 Surefire Ways To Avoid Looking Like A Twitter NooB
Commented on a blog post? So, you’re ready to Tweet, right? You’ve realized that Twitter isn’t just people sharing what they ate for breakfast and that there might be some real value to engaging with the 100 million active users that might give you valuable insights about your products, services, and competitors. Who are you? What do you like? Why should I follow you back?
| || || |
| | SOCMED SEAN
JUNE 21, 2012 The One Tip That Took My Blog To New Levels. Stop Caring.
Not just from researching and writing articles, but form the comments/feedback that I have received and the conversations that have been sparked with others via social networks like Twitter. They commented on my experiences and shared their own. If you have had a moment that changed the direction of your blog, I’d love to hear about it in a comment. Stop caring. And grew.
| | SOCMED SEAN
FEBRUARY 3, 2013 BrainDump: 101+ Things You MUST Know About Social Media For Business
Facebook 19) The vast majority of post/comments made by visitors to a Facebook page go unanswered. I know others may disagree…this is my guidance) 55) Allow for comments on your posts. 56) Respond to comments on your posts as frequently as possible. 57) Don’t delete negative comments. 72) Add comments to your check-ins that will help others. Cheers!
| | SOCMED SEAN
JUNE 24, 2012 Mythbuster: Tweets Are NOT Going From 140 To 280
As always, I’m open to comments and constructive criticism via the comments. People. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE before you tweet! Be sure that you understand what information you’re sharing. It’s important. You can continue to read the article, follow these accounts, and reply, favorite or retweet the Tweet.” of us who don’t monetize Twitter. Cheers!
| | SOCMED SEAN
JANUARY 1, 2012 Your Blog Stinks! You Should Quit!
Just drop it in a comment, along with a link to your blog, and help others improve their blogs in 2012! What to do…It’s 2012 and you’ve been blogging for almost a year now with no success. Maybe it's time to give up and pull the plug on that blog. Photo courtesy of functoruser on Flickr via Creative Commons license. Maybe it’s time to…well…quit.
| || || || |
SOCMED SEAN Outsourcing Social Media – Is It Worth It?
| FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012
Want to make a comment
about a hot topic that is trending right now? Leave a comment
and let us know how it went. Today’s guest post comes from Matt Powers, who is an Internet Marketer at Blue Soda Promo , an online promotional products company. appreciate Matt taking the time to share an interesting experience he had with outsourcing social media management! If you’re thinking about turning over the keys to your social channels to a 3rd party agency, read Matt’s post and think carefully about who you choose. They really become the voice of your company. Cheers! MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN [Comic] Are You Really ‘Doing’ Social Media?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2013
Share them in a comment
! Engaging in social media is significantly harder than it sounds. Some believe that social media is free , simply because it generally costs nothing to secure a Facebook page, Twitter handle, and YouTube account. The reality, though, is that “doing” social media not only requires a significant level of dedication and resources, but is something that companies have to consider as an ongoing cost of doing business. So, you’ve registered all your social media channels, do you know what to do with them? How would that help your bottom line? Cheers! MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN Opting-Out Of Facebook Sponsored Stories May Be On The Way
| SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2012
I’d love to hear about it in the comments
! In 2011, Facebook announced a new advertising program called “Sponsored Stories” that basically told your friends what you were doing in the form of an add. For instance, if I posted “Grabbing my third cup of coffee from Starbucks today. Watch out co-workers!” In face, Facebook’s FAQs clearly indicate that opting out wasn’t an option. The case, Angel Fraley et al., individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated vs. Facebook Inc., 11-cv-1726 , was argued in U.S. Too funny! Cheers! MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Social Media “Expert”, “Guru” or “Wizard”
| SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2012
Feel free to share them via comments
or tweets! Finding a social media professional to help you with your online activities can sometimes be a tough process. There are plenty of “experts”, “gurus” and “wizards” out there and many of them don’t have the experience you need. Hopefully, these 1o questions can help you in the process of finding someone who really understands your business and can help formulate and execute a plan to engage with your community online. 1) How long have you been engaged in social networking and/or social media channels? MORE >>
| SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
I’m up for any comments
- Foursquare Evolves From Gamification To Recommendation – But Why? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JUNE 10, 2012
- Cupcakes And Controversy: A Lesson In Business Social Media Etiquette SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2013
- 25 Social Media Pet Peeves – How Many Are You Doing? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JULY 8, 2012
- Will Facebook Always Be Free? Probably Not For Everyone! SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2012
- Social Tip: Organizing Photos In The New Facebook Timeline SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- Spring Cleaning For Your Blog – How A Little Work Can Drive Search Engine And Social Media Traffic SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2012
- Good Or Bad – You Must Engage With Your Customers Through Social Media SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
- Social Media Comic – Communicating With Your Customer Community SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012
- Sex, Drugs, and Social Media – Do You Talk To Your Kids About Their Digital Behaviors? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, APRIL 22, 2012
- Thumper’s Rule – Knowing When And How To Avoid An Online Argument SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, MARCH 11, 2012
- Removing Trending Articles From Your Facebook Timeline SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
- Cartoon: Speaking Social Media SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2011
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Peer Pressure Can Be Multiplied Through the Social Media SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- 10 Words And Phrases Social Media Pros Should Help Their Clients Understand SOCMED SEAN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- Social Media Isn’t About The Numbers! Or Is It? SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
- Social Media Comic: Your Customers Are Not The Enemy! SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2011
- Celebrating A Birthday – Twitter Style SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, JANUARY 7, 2012
- Creating A Friendly URL For Your Google Plus Page SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JUNE 24, 2012
- Facebook Brings Ads To Your Timeline – Whether You Like It Or Not SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- Is Your Social Media Strategy Truly Agile? SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2012
- Can Social Media Disrupt Your Life Or Career? 5 Tips For Managing The Timesink SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2012
- What Do Your Social Media Updates Say About You? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2012
- Beyond Your Borders: Promoting Your Business Internationally Using Social Media SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- Weak Passwords Can Jeopardize Your Personal And Professional Security [Infographic] SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
- Can Publicly-Traded Social Media Companies Survive? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2012
- Bloggers Block – When The Words Just Won’t Come SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012
- 10 Tips For Taking A Vacation From Social Media SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud – The Next Step In Social Media Engagement? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
- Comic: Social Media Strategy From A Book SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- [Solved] Posting Photos To Instagram From Your Desktop SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2013
- Can Good Social Media Customer Service Help You Grow Your Brand? SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2013
- Shhh…Don’t Tell. You Can Still Post Your Tweets To Other Platforms SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2012
- Employees Are A Critical Element To Your Social Media Success – Are You Leveraging Yours? Apple Isn’t! SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2011
- Bloggers: Would You Rather Be First Or Right? SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- 10 Surefire Ways For A Business To Fail At Social Media SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- [COMIC] Parenting In The Age Of Social Media SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2013
- Blog Tip – Write For Your Readers, Not The Search Engines SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2011
- [Comic] Why Are We On Facebook? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- Social Media Comic: Do You Really Need All Those Gadgets? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2012
- Social Media Comic – Why Don’t Our Customers Like Our Facebook Page? SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, JANUARY 5, 2012
- How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 3: Combine Talent To Deliver Business Value SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- 7 Surefire Ways StumbleUpon Can Make You A Better Blogger SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2011
- So What’s The Big Deal About Google + Your World? Will It Kill Facebook And Twitter? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
- Klouchebag Let’s You REALLY Know What Your Klout Score Means SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2012
- Sex, Drugs, and Social Media – A Guest Post About Talking With Your Kids SOCMED SEAN | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
- Opting-Out Of Facebook Sponsored Stories May Be On The Way SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2012
- Tech Tip: 3 Simple Things You Can Do To Improve The Backend Of Your Site SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2013
- It’s 2AM, Do You Know Where Your Organizational Information Is?? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- 99 Great Intranet Resources – Sean’s Intranet Twitter List SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.