| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
NOVEMBER 7, 2010 Your Social Media Marketing Seed Needs Time to Grow
recently read a comment on a blog where someone termed this process of earning trust and the results of this investment as a “return on connections. Cultivating your Social Media Marketing Garden. It’s been my experience that when implemented correctly it can take up to 6 months or so for a quantifiable ROI to begin to surface. Social media has changed the game altogether.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
AUGUST 24, 2010 How to Get People to Your Social Sites and Keep them Coming Back.
Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit August 24, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Facebook , Social Media Marketing , Social Networking , Twitter | advertise social media sites , connect with us , engaging people on social media sites , Facebook , facebook business page , follow on twitter , how to get people to your social networking sites , how to promote facebook business page , how to promote facebook page , more fans on facebook page , social media marketing for business , social networking sites One blogger likes this post 6 Comments » [.] Online 1. Well done, TCBY ! Fetch!
| || || |
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
DECEMBER 30, 2010 Social Media Tips for Restaurants | Part 1: From the Consumer’s Point of View
If other restaurants on my list have Pages and I’m intrigued by positive comments and/or promotions on the page, then I really don’t have much of a reason to go to the restaurant for which I couldn’t find a Page. pattern I thought would be a good one to share with restaurant owners wondering how to get people to their establishment and keep them engaged. Urbanspoon. Whoops!
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
JUNE 3, 2010 12 Reasons Your Business Needs a Social Media Marketing Program.
If you actively monitor social conversations, you have the opportunity to correct false or inaccurate information about your brand and address negative comments before they take on a life of their own. Comment by Saurabh | June 5, 2010 | Reply Hey, you have a great blog here! Comment by rusticchild | June 6, 2010 | Reply Thank you for reading:-) Comment by akstout18 | June 7, 2010 | Reply Excellent topics because when your dental website is positioned on the Web where people can find it easily, you receive a steady increase in appointments from the improved visibility.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
AUGUST 13, 2010 Back by popular demand: The Basics of Social Media ROI (via The.
After almost a year of teachi … Read More via The BrandBuilder Blog Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit August 13, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Uncategorized One blogger likes this post 4 Comments » [.] Comment by Seopressor | August 13, 2010 | Reply [.] Pingback by Lawyers.com joins other online advertisers on TV | ditec home loans | August 18, 2010 | Reply Leave a comment Click here to cancel reply. Saying It Social Your Social Media Marketing Resource Home About Polls Our Services Testimonials Back by popular demand: The Basics of Social Media R.O.I.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
JULY 12, 2010 Musings on Joining New Social Media Sites, Site Recommendations.
Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit July 12, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Articles Sites , Social Media Marketing , Social Networking | amplify , clipmarks , dropjack , goarticles , social media marketing , social media sites , social networking One blogger likes this post 4 Comments » [.] Flying Tech Comment by CTEric | July 23, 2010 | Reply Thanks much! Comment by akstout18 | July 28, 2010 | Reply [.] think I played around with them for a couple days and then didn’t give them much more thought. also finally joined Go Articles today. One day, four new sites.
| || || || |
SAYING IT SOCIAL How Social Media ROI is like Santa Claus
| THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit July 22, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Uncategorized | contest , social media advice , social media marketing One blogger likes this post No comments
yet. Leave a comment
Click here to cancel reply. Saying It Social Your Social Media Marketing Resource Home About Polls Our Services Testimonials How Social Media ROI is like Santa Claus I entered this contest where I had to post “sweet advice about social marketing. Thank you in advance for your support!! In order to get what you want you have to be good and play nice; sharing is good, too. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL Now People Can Join Your Facebook Fan/Business Page via SMS/Text.
| TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit April 6, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Uncategorized | become a fan on facebook with text messages , facebook fan pages , facebook mobile settings , facebook text message notifications , how to get more fans to facebook fan page , how to text message to become a fan of a facebook business page , texting facebook , texting facebook fan pages , texting to follow on twitter One blogger likes this post 1 Comment
» [.] “Like your page without even being at a computer or having a web enabled phone? Have a local radio spot? MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL HOW TO: Link Your Correct Facebook Page on Your Personal Profile
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
If you have another way please share with us in the comments
! Back in the day, there use to be this nice little free text information box under your profile picture. In this special box you could write whatever you’d like, up to a certain character limit, of course. This was a great place to put the URL to your Facebook Business Page so that all of your personal friends could see the link and potentially click on it when they were engaging with your personal profile. You can read the blog I wrote about it here, with the update on how it’s changed. ). But, not all is lost. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL Irresponsible Blogger Syndrome: Do You Have It?
| MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
Irresponsible Blogger manifests itself in a variety of ways such that the afflicted blogger authors blog posts that are incorrect, outdated, and have questions and comments
that go unanswered. This syndrome is most often diagnosed by others; researchers, blog readers, and commenters
. Irresponsible Blogger Syndrome is most easily diagnosed when a blogger neglects her readers by not following up to comments
and questions. If there are comments
and questions that are never addressed by the author, that blogger suffers from Irresponsible Blogger Syndrome. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL Auto-Post Your Blog Posts to Digg « Saying It Social
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
Can’t wait to share our blog posts with you:-) Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit August 26, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Uncategorized | digg One blogger likes this post 1 Comment
» I have been looking for a way to add an automated Digg feed to my blog. Comment
by Scott | August 31, 2010 | Reply Leave a comment
Click here to cancel reply. Saying It Social Your Social Media Marketing Resource Home About Polls Our Services Testimonials Auto-Post Your Blog Posts to Digg The new Digg lets you set it up so that your blog posts will auto post to Digg! Cheers. MORE >>
- I Started A Social Media Marketing Program Two Months Ago, Where. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- How to Create a Customer Loyalty Program via Social Media (via PR. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- How To Promote You Facebook Page URL on Your Personal Profile. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
- Track the Online Metrics that Matter and Sales Isn't One of Them. SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- Is your business easy to find for local and mobile searchers. SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- How to Set Your Facebook Privacy Settings If You Don't Want Your. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- How to add Social Networking Buttons to Your Email Signature in. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
- Facebook Page Managing Updates for Admins SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Social Networking For a Cause: The Power of Online Communities SAYING IT SOCIAL | SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2010
- My Blog is Carbon Neutral! Yours Can Be Too! « Saying It Social SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
- Location-based Marketing a Must for Local Businesses SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- How to Create a Custom URL for Your Facebook Business/Fan Page. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- A Comprehensive List of Social Media Tips, Guides, Plugins. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- How to Subscribe to Facebook Business/Fan Page Posts in Your. SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2010
- Why Hootsuite is BAD for Facebook Pages and is KILLING the Ability. SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010
- How Businesses like Sylvan Learning Center and Computer Explorers. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Are You Seeing ALL of Your Facebook Friends', Groups' and Pages. SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- What AK Knows About Social Media Marketing « Saying It Social SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- Organic Marketing Vs. Pay Per Click (PPC) SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2010
- Free Tools for Social SEO SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- Do you carefully read every article before you re-post/share. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- Getting Started with Integrating Search and Social Media SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- Proceed with Caution When Being Active on Social Media Sites SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- Google To Introduce Opt Out Browser Plug In For Analytics SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- Saying It Social is Now Accepting Client Sign-Ups for April! SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- How To Leverage Your Social Networking Sites When Visiting. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
- Connect with Your Friends on Your Favorite Websites: Learn About. SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- Why Social Media For Small Business Is Important SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, APRIL 23, 2010
- How to Get the Biggest Bang for Your Time Online: A Look at. SAYING IT SOCIAL | SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2010
- Are You Skilling the First Step of Your Daily Social Networking. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- A Step by Step Guide on Getting Started Using Facebook For Business SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010
- Join us for a Webinar “Social Media Marketing for Franchisees. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
- Happy National Small Business Week SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- I Attended a Networking Event…Now What? SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Saying It Social has Added Two New and Exciting Services! SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.