| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JUGNOO
OCTOBER 17, 2012 What the #? An Intro to Hashtags
Rather than trying to keep up with what different individuals are saying – and the order of their comments – group members can use a tool like TweetChat to focus only on messages with the particular conversation tag. Leave your recommendations in the comments section below! When you’re new to Twitter, it’s easy to get stuck in the “I just don’t get it” rut. Hashtags.
| | JUGNOO
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 Two Toronto Real Estate Agents on Keeping it Real in Social Media
I talk about what I’m into with people and comment on their posts if they mention something we have in common. When it comes to receiving negative comments online, Borkowski and Savel have both turned haters into fans by continuing the dialogue. Likewise, Borkowski once addressed a naysayer’s comments on his video blog (or vlog) CondoChris.ca Here are their thoughts.
| || || |
| | JUGNOO
JUNE 18, 2012 Do You Dive, Jump, Wade or Splash Into Social Media?
Instead of creating, I started by reading blogs and occasionally offering a comment…listening. ? Forgive the metaphor. It’s hard to resist because I’m an Aquarius and also because the weather these days has been unseasonably summery. When you think about your social media personality are you a diver, jumper, wader or splasher? Where in the proverbial water park do you fit in? So which am I?
| | JUGNOO
NOVEMBER 2, 2012 Obama to Win Election, Republicans to Win Senate and Hold House (#Infographic)
167,600 blog discussions (posts and comments). 19,160 videos (posts and comments). If 2008 was a watershed year for social media and political campaigns, with Barack Obama’s much-lauded use of Twitter and Facebook, 2012 has truly seen social media take a leading role in how the U.S. election looks set to pan out. Presidential race is going all the way to the wire.
| | JUGNOO
SEPTEMBER 20, 2012 Brand Vs. Reputation: What’s The Difference?
” Julie Tyios wrote in the comments. Weigh-in in the comments section below. If all the talk about branding, image, reputation, personality, identity, motivation and marketing has your head spinning, relax: You’re not alone. Lindsay’s post, The Other Side of The Personal Branding Coin , touches on the discussion—and confusion—around personal branding. rep·u·ta·tion.
| | JUGNOO
JUNE 19, 2012 Do’s and Don’ts for Expressing Your True Personality Online
After social media watchdogs pounced on his comment with an assault of outraged blogs, Facebook and Twitter remarks, Cole quickly deleted his Tweet and issued a sincere apology on his Facebook profile. Each time she made a negative comment, sad music would play. Aim to be more positive and people will be more interested in hearing and commenting on what you have to say.
| || || || |
JUGNOO The Six Directions of Social Media
| TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2012
Use your blog comments
– your readers are the greatest source of inspiration in your own community. The comments
are yours. ?. Ancient philosophers believed life could be broken down into six different directions: Above, or Heaven – this reflects your dreams and hopes. Below, or Earth – this is your grounding and where you are now. Forward – where you want to be in your life. Backward – what you’ve overcome and left behind. Left – those who give you inspiration. Right – the people you trust most (both right and left are interchangeable – they’re basically your “armies”). Above. MORE >>
JUGNOO The Social Celebrity: Video Killed the Radio Star!
| MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012
approximately doubled since Friday to nearly 250,000. ?. Ahh, the promise of fame: “ Kid, you’re gonna be a big star. Your face is gonna be up on billboards. You’re gonna make a lot of money. You’ve got the stuff of legends “ These days, 15 minutes of fame happens every minute of every day. The internet has transformed the way we live and consume information. In real time, we are connecting cultures, streamlining communications and validating the value of a single piece of content. It’s a rich breeding ground of social phenomenon. Enjoy! MORE >>
JUGNOO Memories of #SoMix2012 @MattHixson: Influence – Today and Beyond
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
If any of you have questions, comments
or have interest in how to make this a reality please feel free to reach out to me over on Tellagence.com or at @matthixson on Twitter. I was flattered (and a bit surprised) when Hessie and Danny over at Jugnoo asked me to speak at Social Mix 2012. We’ve been in conversation about the challenges around measuring the marketing effect of social media since we met. I guess I said something of interest. So what did I speak about? My presentation was titled “Influence: Today and Beyond” . The continuous challenges of influence. MORE >>
JUGNOO Social Media Marketing: Get On Board Or Get Left Behind
| TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
Get a feel for your community, before plowing in with sales pitches or comments
. ?. Back in the day of small towns and dusty “main streets”, word of mouth was what kept the small business owners alive. That began to change as towns became cities, suburban sprawl developed, and mammoth shopping malls were built. The concept of marketing your small to medium sized business to individuals quickly became a thing of the past. Well, word of mouth marketing, more commonly known as social media marketing, is back – and it’s more immediate and powerful than ever before. Convince Me! MORE >>
JUGNOO TGIF – Extremely Thankful Friday Edition!
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
Just leave a comment
below letting us know why you’re thankful it’s Friday (we won’t tell your boss, we promise!), Get sharing your Friday thanks in the comments
below, and we’ll announce the winners on our Twitter feed come Monday morning! You see, gentle readers, they wouldn’t call it ‘TGIF’ if it wasn’t for the ‘thank’ part. mean, could you imagine if you were only moderately pleased, yet largely indifferent, that is was Friday? Also kind of inaccurate. After all, who isn’t thankful it’s Friday? MORE >>
- 2012 – The Year of Social Media Filtering and Syphoning JUGNOO | WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2012
- TGIF at @JugnooMe – Fun Friday Green-Eyed Monster Edition JUGNOO | FRIDAY, JULY 20, 2012
- F-Commerce: Futile or the Future? JUGNOO | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- More Than Coffee, Do You Know What Gets You Going? JUGNOO | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012
- So, I’m Supposed to Write This Guest Blog About Personal Branding… JUGNOO | WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012
- Join the Jugnoo team at SxSW! [Contest] JUGNOO | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012
- The Pros and Cons of Using Digital Storytelling to Generate Sales Leads JUGNOO | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- Five Key Elements For Your Social Media Policy JUGNOO | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012
- Big Data Creates Win/Win for Businesses and Consumers JUGNOO | MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
- Why YOU Should Attend Social Mix 2012: Reason #4 – @matthixson JUGNOO | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- A Very Personal Story About Online Personal Branding JUGNOO | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2012
- The Other Side of The Personal Branding Coin JUGNOO | WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 2012
- Explaining What You Do While Captivating Your Audience – That’s Edutainment! JUGNOO | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
- Tips from Canadian Startup Founders on Measuring Social Media Success JUGNOO | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2012
- Sh*t Memes Say About Your Brand JUGNOO | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2012
- Facebook Likes and The Freedom of Speech JUGNOO | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
- The Social CRM 30-Minute Checklist JUGNOO | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2012
- Kickstart Your Social Media Lead Generation with Machine Learning Part 2: Best Practices JUGNOO | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- Memories of #SoMix2012: @DannyBrown on Why Your Business Is Not The Story JUGNOO | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
- TGIF Fun Fridays: Social Mix Hangover Edition JUGNOO | SATURDAY, JULY 28, 2012
- ROI – Social Media Analytics That Matter JUGNOO | TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2013
- TGIF at Jugnoo – Fun Friday JUGNOO | FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2012
- Social and Tech: The Top 25 CIOs Using Social Media JUGNOO | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- TGIF Fun Fridays: Friday the 13th Edition! JUGNOO | FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012
- JugnooMe Service Advisory: Contextual Ads JUGNOO | FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012
- ‘Get Real’ with Social Media Management JUGNOO | FRIDAY, MAY 31, 2013
- Social Media Management: Tasks Shows Who’s Talking JUGNOO | TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013
- Quantity vs. Quality in Social Media Management Tools JUGNOO | TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2013
- Do happy customers have less social media value than angry customers? JUGNOO | TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2013
- Social Media Management – South Africa Style JUGNOO | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.