| || |
| | JEFF KORHAN
DECEMBER 8, 2013 Stories Are The Holy Grail Of Content Marketing
'Parents have long understood that the best way to convey a message is through story. Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, among others, are real to young children because of the many stories that vividly capture their magical qualities. Of course, the objective for doing so is to influence behaviors. Every Business Has Stories to Tell. Somebody is usually the main character.
| | THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY
DECEMBER 9, 2013 How Can Your Company Jump Start Innovation?
'To thrive in 2014 the name of the business game is innovation. But that is a business game that requires more than a new marketing label or adding a new feature to an old product. It requires creating new things and doing things differently. Finding new things can be difficult if not impossible because it is not predictable, tangible or certain but it is a requirement to be a market leader.
| | LOUIS GRAY
DECEMBER 10, 2013 How the Moves App Can Track Your Steps, Places and Commute
'Ever since jumping feet first into the Fitbit fanclub last year , I''ve been quanitifying just about every step, finding excuses to take a walk, parking further away, and generally being more active. lost 30 pounds from my peak weight , and have found many people doing the same, as we battle on the weekly leaderboard for the most steps. Third, Moves is done in complete solitude.
| | CONVERSTATIONS
DECEMBER 8, 2013 Does it Get Any Easier than EASY?
'A lot of small business owners are Do-it-Yourself types. DIY is an acronym for Do-it-Yourself folks. An acronym we’ve been using as it relates to some of the work we do is EASY. It appeals to the DIY in the businesses we serve. With every track we do, our goal is to get the job done quickly and above expectation. Our hope is to make sure it’s EASY as well. E – Efficient.
| || || || |
CREATIVE RAMBLINGS Stop sending generic invitation requests on LinkedIn!
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
'Friday. stranger rings your doorbell. You open the door. “Hey! My name is such and such,” they say. “Here is my business card. Feel free to contact me if you need help.” ” And before you know it, they are gone. Stunned by what you have just witnessed, the first words you manage to utter are “How rude!” ” Of course, the business card ends up in the trash can. That is exactly what generic LinkedIn connection requests feel like. They are cold and leave recipients frustrated, wondering if they are just numbers in your list of to-do tasks. MORE >>
CONVERSTATIONS Pressgram – Best Photo App for Small Business
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
'One challenge for a small business owner today is getting spread too thin. All the tools and platforms for social media add to the mix heavily. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for things to make the load lighter. Pressgram , a photo publishing app, makes the load a lot lighter for small businesses. The photo app on your phone, combined with a plugin for your site , makes publishing your photos – onto a space you own – a cinch. Here’s what I see a lot of business owners do with their photo publishing. Old Hard Way (heavy load): Take a photo. Size matters. MORE >>
FIREBELLY Apartment Marketing Predictions 2014: The New Breed Speaks
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
'2014 is upon us. Here’s some of the top players in apartment marketing sounding off on what’s important. Mark Juleen, VP Marketing, J.C. Hart . The website Apartment Ratings will continue to gain ground on the traditional ILS. If they can come up with a solid mobile plan they could overtake all of them, in my opinion. This will be the year for Google+. I’ve been bullish since day one, but for marketers we may see a shift away from Facebook, or other platforms, and more effort over on G+. Sarah Greenough, VP, Princeton Properties . This trend will continue in 2014. MORE >>
WAXING UNLYRICAL Boosting your Seasonal Marketing with Pinterest
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
'Guest Post by Alicia Lawrence. By now your seasonal marketing campaign should be well under way. And even though you’ve placed your media buy and have your media relations program in gear, are you still looking for that extra edge to your marketing efforts? Image: Kris Olin via Flickr, CC 2.0. Especially if women are your target market, Pinterest is an invaluable tool to add to your marketing toolkit. Below you’ll find three ways to boost your seasonal marketing with Pinterest. Deck the halls… or boards. few tips to follow: Optimize your pins with a great graphic or image. MORE >>
- How To Make Your Facebook Posts Viral - Social Media
'On Facebook we hope to bring the Brand closer to our customers. We know that the base of a good relationship with our Audience is by Posting Content that makes our Audience Like us and Interact with us. Step back! Think. What is the Content to consist so that it triggers action from our Audiences? In Psychology there are many reasons as to why people would Interact and Infact share your Content. There is a certain need to be met. This would be tangible and / or intangible. If you get the hook on this need then you have won almost 60% of the battle. Any discount, anything free works. Humor. MORE >>
- Learning More From Failure Than Success THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Mobile: Tracking From Promotion Through Purchase MOBILEGROOVE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- While I Was Out: Reflections On a Social Media Hiatus WAXING UNLYRICAL | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- E-mail Marketing Still Effective For Businesses SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Why Worrying About Startup “Competitors” is Ridiculous WHAT SPINKS THINKS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Using Images and Photos You Find CONVERSTATIONS | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2013
- Holiday Shipping Made Easier THE SOCIAL MEDIA INCUBATOR | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- The Blogs You Read ARI HERZOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Is Your 404 Error Page a Dead End? CONVERSTATIONS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Link Building, Guest Blogging Go Hand In Hand SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- Narrowing Search Comparisons In Google Trends SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Millennials Still Want Their Newspapers [Infographic] COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Will New Domain Name TLDs Carry Extra Weight in the Search Engine Rankings? BILL HARTZER | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- The 5 Must-Have Qualities of the Modern Employee, Manager, and Company JACOB MORGAN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- LinkedIn holiday party: #CluedIn2013 Murder Mystery KOKA SEXTON | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2013
- Liveblogging the FTC Workshop on Native Advertising GEOFF LIVINGSTON | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- How To Run The Best Day Possible TWIST IMAGE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- 7 Reasons Your LinkedIn Profile is a Hot Mess CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- LinkedIn SEO: Increase the visibility of your business profile SOSHABLE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Do You Dream Still? GEOFF LIVINGSTON | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- Win a John Frieda Luxurious Volume Haircare Set! DIGITAL DIVA | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Intentional Culture GEOFF LIVINGSTON | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Show 464 - How to Stop Drifting in Your Career ENGAGING BRAND | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2013
- Clarks Hotel Image Brogues in Cotton Leather DIGITAL DIVA | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Is it Better to Say Less or More? WHAT SPINKS THINKS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- How NOT to Influence the Influencers ENGAGING BRAND | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- Are Facebook Ads a Failure? CONVINCE & CONVERT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- 10 Compelling Calls to Action to Brighten Your Blog WRITTENT BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Tip To Move From Mediocrity to Success ENGAGING BRAND | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Tip for a Fabulous 2014.Trust me, It Works! ENGAGING BRAND | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- Embracing Imperfection Every Day WHAT SPINKS THINKS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- Loops, loop positions, and isFirst variables in Blogger BLOGGER XPERTISE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Selfie Shootout JEFF ESPOSITO | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2013
- Service Can Make or Break a Company NOWSOURCING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Good News for Publishers: Facebook Continues to Reward High Quality Content PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- How I Diversified My Blogging Income Beyond Having All My Eggs in the AdSense Basket PROBLOGGER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Super Pope-a, Sending an SOS and the Force is Strong JEFF ESPOSITO | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- Why You Need to Focus on Facebook Mobile T2 SOCIAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- 5 Places to Share Your Blog Posts Every Day T2 SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- How to Create a Twitter Ad Campaign [VIDEO] T2 SOCIAL | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2013
- [Cool Infographic Friday] Big Data Big Profits SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.