| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DANNY BROWN
NOVEMBER 26, 2010 25 Ways to Use the Web to Find Content for Your Blog
Blogrolls. While some have called blogrolls out of date, many bloggers still use them to share what they’re reading. Still viewed by many as the Blogger’s Bible, Technorati has more than 133 million blogs registered with them. Much like Alltop and Technorati, use the topic search to find your interests. Here they are. Blog Comments 1. Other Blogs 4.
| | ADAM SHERK
OCTOBER 1, 2009 Free Tools for Monitoring Hot Search Trends
Real-time Blogroll (via Google Reader) About.com Founder Scott Kurnit Launches Huge New Startup Called "AdKeeper" New Digg Buttons Released - Upgrade Now! tactic that some news and content sites employ is monitoring Google’s Hot Trends list in an effort to identify hot topics and then quickly produce matching content around them. Does this work? Sometimes. Many search trends come and go quickly, so sites that cover a topic after its peak will likely miss out on the larger search engine visibility opportunity. So how do you monitor these trends?
| || || |
| | WAXING UNLYRICAL
MARCH 16, 2011 How I Set Up My WordPress Blog In 2 Hours
set up a basic blogroll, a Twitter widget, a short “About page as well as a “© and Stuff page. Technorati hasn’t “approved it yet, but judging by Ingrid Abboud’s experience , that may take a while. This isn’t a trick question. But really, how many blogs does a gal need? Apparently, ’tis not the case with me. Love eating it.
| | AKAMAI MARKETING
MARCH 29, 2011 Successful Blogging for Small and Medium Businesses
Its so easy to think that because their are millions of blogs (and if you check out Technorati you’ll see that I am write right.) While we’re on the topic of Technorati, before you start following any of my 5 handy suggestions, you should check out Technorati and see what others are writing on the topics you plan to cover. But where do you start? Define your goal.
| | GEMMA WENT
SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 Which are the top tools and apps: The results « The Cube
Technorati came next with 39%, Delicious came next with 34%, Blog Pulse with 12% and Board Reader with 9%. Other search tools used include Twingly , Twitter Lists , Scoutlabs , Google, Whostalkin , Mobile RSS and Blogrolls. I’m delighted with the results. did offer a bribe, erm, incentive to encourage people to get involved: A £40 voucher for Amazon. And now onto the survey.
| | NOWSOURCING
DECEMBER 4, 2007 Spring Cleaning for Your Blog (Yes, I Know it’s Winter)
7 – Update your blogroll. Share this on Technorati. Do you hate that cluttered feeling? Me too. I’m the sort of person that can’t stand a stack of papers, inbox full of emails and the like – and every so often I really have to purge it. Otherwise, my creativity feels stifled. So, I went on a little purge of blog clutter. 2 – Remove footer junk. Simple.
| || || || |
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content for Social Media.
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
you. Kirtsy Likaholix LinkedIn Mahalo Mento Mixx MyBlogLog MySpace Plurk Pownce Propeller Reddit SEOmoz Sphinn StumbleUpon Technorati
Toluu Twitter Wikipedia Yahoo! Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Internet , Marketing , Social Media > Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content by Tamar Weinberg on October 29, 2007 Share As many of us alluded to earlier this month at SMX Social Media , viral content is king. Viral content is what people look for. Teach us. MORE >>
- eLearning & Deliberative Moments: The present and future of Personal Learning Environments (PLE)
tags: PLE (user rlubensky): [link] PLE_Workshop_2006: [link] Also these tags about PLEs from Technorati
: [link] [link]. My Blogroll
. eLearning & Deliberative Moments. Transforming from elearning practitioner to academic researcher and deliberationist. This post is recast from an assignment I completed about four months ago in a Masters Degree course entitled Innovative Practice and Emerging ICT , in which I investigated what PLEs are meant to be and where they might be going. It was originally part of a class wiki. An inclusive, authoritative account about PLEs does not yet exist. MORE >>
TRADESMEN INSIGHTS Why Manufacturers Should Use Blogs as a Brand Building Tool to.
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
In a recent post on eMarketer, Bloggers and (personal) brand building, they cited a poll done by Technorati
on the state of the blogosphere 2009 that showed that: Over 70% of those polled talked about products or brands on their blog. Contractors, plant engineers and maintenance workers are looking at ways to solve problems and learn quick tips on how to do their jobs better. Nearly 60% said they were better known in their industry because of their blog. 63% had converted prospects to customers. 56% have seen their blog bring their company recognition as a thought leader. MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY Identify the Right People to Manage Your Social Media Initiatives.
| SUNDAY, AUGUST 8, 2010
Home About Me Speaking Legal-ese My Team Gov 2.0 Events Calendar Subscribe: Posts | Comments | Email Social Media Strategery Best Of Best Practices Enterprise 2.0 Government 2.0 Miscellaneous Personal Prof. Development Social Media Identify the Right People to Manage Your Social Media Initiatives Mon, Aug 9, 2010 Government 2.0 , Prof. Development , Social Media Who leads your organization’s social media initiatives? Is it someone who rose up and took the role or is is someone who was assigned that role? Remember, social media is driven by the person, not the position. It’s ok. MORE >>
ELASTIC THOUGHT Will Facebook Places Have Relevancy?
| MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
Posted in Social Media | Permalink Technorati
Tags : brian cross , elastic thought , elasticity , facebook , facebook places , foursquare , game mechanics , gowalla , incentives , izea , izea we reward , location-based , loopt star , mashable , shopkick , social media , swagg , topguest Digg This | Save to del.icio.us Elastic Thought About My Other Accounts Facebook: 690281596 Other.: link] Other.: link] Other.: Main August 23, 2010 Will Facebook Places Have Relevancy? So is your Facebook page filled with check-in posts now? Ah, yes. Yet (I assume). MORE >>
- Social Media Super Bowl: Which Team Has More Reach? ADAM SHERK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
- 20+ Commonly Asked Questions About Blogging & Online Marketing KIKOLANI | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- Study: Online Reputation Affects Click-Through-Rate ELASTIC THOUGHT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2009
- Cutting Out the Middle Man ELASTIC THOUGHT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- Elastic Marketing - It's more than you think ELASTIC THOUGHT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 21, 2010
- When it's all said and done, did the Old Spice Guy WORK? ELASTIC THOUGHT | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- 3 Basic Social Media Tips For All Local Home Improvement Contractors TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- Six degrees of separation in instant messaging | Emerging Technology Trends | ZDNet.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Intestine-Based Decision-Making ELASTIC THOUGHT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 20, 2009
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- A Comprehensive List of Social Media Tips, Guides, Plugins. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- Agency of the Decade ELASTIC THOUGHT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- News Sites: Tame Your Blog Tags ADAM SHERK | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
- Why Waste Your Money on Mediocrity? ELASTIC THOUGHT | FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010
- The Nightmare Public Relations Professional and How to Stop Him TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- 21 Free Social Media Tracking tools WWW.CHRISRAWLINSON.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Does Humor Belong in PR? ELASTIC THOUGHT | FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2010
- 7 Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Social Media PUBLICRELATIONSBLOGGER.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Long-Tail Blogger Outreach Campaign Nuts & Bolts CABRAHAM.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Social Media is Driven by the Person, Not the Position SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SATURDAY, JANUARY 17, 2009
- Spring Cleaning for Your Blog (Yes, I Know it’s Winter) NOWSOURCING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2007
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Is Your Executive on Twitter? KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Cloud Culture: Introducing the Filters CLOUDCULTURECONTENT.BLOGSPOT.COM | SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2009
- The past, present and future of content curation DARETOCOMMENT.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Elastic Thought: Elastic Marketing - Moving to a new model ELASTIC THOUGHT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2008
- Validating Social Media Measurement ELASTIC THOUGHT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
- You're Wasting Your Money ELASTIC THOUGHT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2008
- PR 3.0 - Regaining Credibility ELASTIC THOUGHT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2008
- How Do We Measure Trust and Authenticity? ELASTIC THOUGHT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2008
- Social Media's Historical Context ELASTIC THOUGHT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2008
- Technology in a Tightwad Economy (and how small agencies can stay. ELASTIC THOUGHT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- Social Media is NOT Time Consuming ELASTIC THOUGHT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- Why Can't Marketers Accept Authenticity? ELASTIC THOUGHT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2009
- In the Social Media World, When Do We Get to Sleep With Each Other? ELASTIC THOUGHT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- There are Robots Amongst Us ELASTIC THOUGHT | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- Can Social Media Solve the Global Economic Crisis? ELASTIC THOUGHT | FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2009
- Hijacking Brands ELASTIC THOUGHT | TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2009
- What your clients are asking about social media ELASTIC THOUGHT | FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2009
- Twitter's Retention Rates are Misleading ELASTIC THOUGHT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- Marketers Need To Try A New Diet ELASTIC THOUGHT | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- Personal Branding Versus the Firm ELASTIC THOUGHT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2009
- 2 Secrets of Agencies to Watch Out For ELASTIC THOUGHT | TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2009
- Corporate Blogging - Get Serious COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- Corporate Blogging - Get Serious COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- Social Media in Action: Twitter and Emergency Response | Social. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2008
- Nuggets from Social Media workshops as of late. : Community Group Therapy BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
- " 7 Easy, Powerful Steps to Create a Personal Learning Environment BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- " Some Thoughts About Effective Networking Online The Networking for Success Project: A W.TEC project, teaching Nigerian women to use Web 2.0 tools and other ICTs effectively to develop and advance their work. BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.