| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
FEBRUARY 23, 2010 11 Characteristics of Highly Influential Blog(ger)s
Taking this theme a little further, I decided to branch out into the blogosphere, but using the number seven this time around was a tad too limiting. Granted, these are typically publications that have a staff of writers at their disposal, but they are like the newspapers of the blogosphere and readers have come to expect frequent updates. Want to build your blog and following?
| | FRESHNETWORKS
OCTOBER 19, 2009 Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
Whilst Google Alerts provide a useful source for the latest items that are indexed by its search engine, to understand properly what is being discussed by your brand it is worthwhile investing in some detailed buzz tracking. It analyzes and reports on daily trends within the blogosphere. Samepoint – A conversation search engine. Yahoo! Image by clownbastard via Flickr.
| || || |
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JULY 8, 2008 What Traits Define a Social Media Marketer?
by Tamar Weinberg on July 8, 2008 Share With many individuals finding great success with social media (and as an aside, a basic understanding of search engine optimization ), they immediately consider themselves social media marketers and consultants (as well as seasoned SEOs) and offer to sell their promotional services. What Traits Define a Social Media Marketer? Others aren’t.
| | PAMORAMA
DECEMBER 6, 2009 26 Free Tools for Monitoring Your Brand's Reputation
Blogpulse : A service of Nielsen BuzzMetrics, it analyzes and reports on daily trends in the blogosphere. Samepoint : A conversation search engine that lets you see what people are talking about. Surchur : An interactive dashboard covering search engines and most social media sites. Technorati : Search engine and monitoring tool for user-generated media and blogs. Billing itself as “the leading blog search engine, Technorati has been helping bloggers and those with their fingers on the blog pulse stay informed for years. Yahoo! HowSociable?
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JANUARY 5, 2010 Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Google , Industry News , Internet , Interviews , Marketing , Search Engine Optimization , Social Media , Viral Marketing , Web Design > Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 by Tamar Weinberg on January 5, 2010 Share It’s my birthday!
| | PAMORAMA
DECEMBER 16, 2009 40 Social Media Blogs You Should Be Reading
Here they are, listed alphabetically: 10e20 : 10e20 is a New York-based Internet marketing company specializing in social media marketing and search engine optimization. ′s mission then and now is to help brands understand how to use social media tools (social networks, the blogosphere, social software, etc.) The Future Buzz : The Future Buzz is a blog about Web marketing/PR strategies, spreading buzz in the blogosphere, and building long-term visibility for your brand, business, and art on the Web. She founded Blonde 2.0 Blonde 2.0′s and social media news.
| || || || |
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar.
| MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Internet , Marketing , Search Engine
Optimization , Social Media , Viral Marketing , Web Design , Websites > Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 by Tamar Weinberg on December 26, 2007 Share Last year, I ended 2006 with a great (and still pertinent) list of blog posts and articles that I felt were really the best in their class in the area of Internet Marketing. Search Engine
Stuff Google 2.0: Rae explains all. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
| MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
Well, about two-thirds (64%) of the traffic from third-party sites to video sources currently comes from Google, followed by Yahoo
(11.9%), Facebook (4.3%), Bing (2.6%), and Twitter at 1.2%. The State of the Blogosphere
2010 by Brian Solis. The social prehistory of search engine
marketing relevance and what it means for SEO and content by Conversionation. When asked how discover new online products, a large majority of consumers chose search engines
over social media sites. How are consumers and b2b decision makers using social media in their buying processes? Email. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG How to Get an Influencer's Attention
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
selected influencers in all different “walks of life and areas of influence, from the blogosphere
to the power users of Digg to founders of successful startups and authors of bestselling books. Matt Cutts Matt Cutts is a blogger and Principal Engineer
at Google, where he heads Google’s Webspam team. Danny Sullivan Danny Sullivan is the Editor-in-Chief of Search Engine
Land. He also founded Search Engine
Watch. Aaron Wall Aaron Wall is a search engine
optimization expert and is the founder of the very famous SEO Book ebook-turned-training program. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG 5 Things True Social Media Experts Do Online
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
There are a few jokes going around the blogosphere
right now regarding what it means to be a social media expert. Kirtsy Likaholix LinkedIn Mahalo Mento Mixx MyBlogLog MySpace Plurk Pownce Propeller Reddit SEOmoz Sphinn StumbleUpon Technorati Toluu Twitter Wikipedia Yahoo
! Answers Yahoo
! youtube Portfolio Lateral Action Lifehacker Macgasm Mashable Pistachio: Touchbase Blog Ramblings of a Sysadmin Real Simple Schwag Addict Search Engine
Roundtable Professional Bio Spammr from Tumblr Home About Consulting Contact Sitemap Policy Site design by The Other Ben Rudnick. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG 11 Common Mistakes That People Make With Their Personal Brands.
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
Michael Reply Alex October 10, 2010 at 3:52 am James, Really fantastic post mate – touching on some definite issues that i see are rife in the blogosphere
, and everywhere online for that matter. Kirtsy Likaholix LinkedIn Mahalo Mento Mixx MyBlogLog MySpace Plurk Pownce Propeller Reddit SEOmoz Sphinn StumbleUpon Technorati Toluu Twitter Wikipedia Yahoo
! Answers Yahoo
! Here you will find 11 common mistakes that people make with their personal brands and suggestions that will help you avoid them. Inconsistent Behavior Customers tend to value consistency. Any advice? MORE >>
- Cheat the 10000 Hour Rule and Be a Better Blogger PUSHING SOCIAL | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- 5 Simple Online Services for Checking Content Plagiarism PROBLOGGER | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012
- How to Generate Blog Post Ideas VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- From The Information Age To The Connected Age " GigaOM BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Women in Blogging: 125 Fearless Female Bloggers KIKOLANI | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- 100 Media Monitoring Tools for PR WWW.PAMIL-VISIONS.NET | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- HOW TO: Activate Your Brand's Super Influencers MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Analysis of Five Top Blogs and What You Can Learn from Them TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- The Most Important Blog Post You'll Probably Never Read VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- Data Mining: The Ultimate Guide to Niche Analysis VIPER CHILL | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- The Importance of Networking on the Internet TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
- 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- What’s the law around aggregating news online WWW.NIEMANLAB.ORG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Citizen Marketer 2.1: 5 Initial Thoughts on Facebook Places CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
- Essay: How to Captivate and Hold Attention in the Age of the. MICRO PERSUASION | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- The Future of Blogging: I Had to Tell You This VIPER CHILL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
- 7 Truths About Social Media Marketing TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
- How Young is Too Young? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- Want to Friend Me on Facebook? Please Use My Public Page or. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- Affiliate SEO: How Websites Are Ranking in The Most Profitable Niches VIPER CHILL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- How I Network on Friendster, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn Â? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- Sign of the Times: Content Professionals Weigh in on the NYT Paywall ENGAGE | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
- The 23 Blogger Breeds—Which Are You? PROBLOGGER | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- Interview with Jason Calacanis CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- The Nightmare Public Relations Professional and How to Stop Him TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- Why the Web Went Wrong: From Self-Organized Swarms to Unruly Flash. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- When is Brand Evangelism a Crime? Exploring the Royal Caribbean. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
- Blogging: Social Media is Not Only About Social Media Sites TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2008
- How to Get Traffic from Web 2.0 Sites like Digg, Reddit & StumbleUpon BLOG.MINDVALLEYLABS.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Social Media Monitoring Tools Demystified: Analysing Sources ENERGISE2-0.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009
- Use CommentLuv for better comments - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2010
- The Battle (and Blending) of Social and Search Rages On FIREBELLY | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.