| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | KOKA SEXTON
NOVEMBER 14, 2008 Super list of 50 social media links - Koka Sexton dot Com
have collected a Super Link List from around the blogosphere for you to be all that you can be online! Koka Sexton dot Com Home About Koka Contact Twitter FULL RSS Super list of 50 social media links Have you ever wanted to know more about how to make a huge impact in social networking? From Blogs to Twitter and everywhere in between. Leave a comment! Mr. Javo’s last blog post. Thanks.
| | THE WAY OF THE WEB
JUNE 30, 2010 Google Me – quick thoughts for and against…
And whenever there are big rumours, the blogosphere rushes to comment. Web Strategy Wikinomics Rankings ← The importance of experiencing your community How much to launch a new media brand or project? → Google Me – quick thoughts for and against… June 30th, 2010 · View Comments So the rumours are building about the ‘Facebook killer’ being worked on at Google.
| || || |
| | WAXING UNLYRICAL
NOVEMBER 10, 2010 Ten Reasons PR Pros Should Blog
It makes the blogosphere less frightening. And, quite frankly, the blogosphere can be daunting. If Kami Huyse hadn’t given me the opportunity (and a genteel kick-in-the-butt), I would never have ventured into the blogosphere. If I hadn’t given Bryce Keane or Herwin Icasiano a genteel kick-in-the-butt, they may never have ventured into the blogosphere.
| | PUSHING SOCIAL
JANUARY 18, 2012 How to Clean Your Blog’s Junk Drawer
They had blogrolls, an rss button, admin links, and maybe recent posts. Sidebars became the red-light district of the blogosphere hawking obscene, garish, and sometimes inappropriate goods via text ads. I bet if you ask any anyone in America, “Where is your junk drawer?” almost everyone would smile and tell you exactly where it is. Tell me something -. The De-Evolution of the Sidebar.
| | AKAMAI MARKETING
MARCH 29, 2011 Successful Blogging for Small and Medium Businesses
Seriously, the blogosphere is different, you are allowed and even encouraged to experiment and be creative. Or someone said you should so your considering it. Blogs for business are an outstanding tool for business, they can build community, be the backbone of your social media program, and drive traffic to your website, just for starters. But where do you start? Define your goal. Define it.
| || || || |
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY Gov 2.0: Taking a Look Back at 2009 | Social Media Strategery
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2009
conferences, seminars, workshops, Twitter, and the blogosphere
Andrea DiMaio Andrew Wilson's Posterous BlogWrite for CEOs Business As I See It Buzz Bin Chris Brogan Clay Shirky Common Craft Corporate Hallucinations Digiphile Dion Hinchcliffe DorobekINSIDER Enterprise 2.0 Home About Me Speaking Legal-ese My Team Gov 2.0 Events Calendar Subscribe: Posts | Comments | Email Social Media Strategery Best Of Best Practices Enterprise 2.0 Government 2.0 Miscellaneous Personal Prof. Development Social Media Gov 2.0: Click for the 2009 Timeline of Gov 2.0 Work for You? MORE >>
PROBLOGGER Six Proven Secrets to Blogging Success
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011
When we look at blogs nowadays, we very rarely see comprehensive blogrolls
. And yet the blogroll
was one of the blogosphere
’s features that drove our early growth. . When Style Me Pretty was just a few months old, we’d contact other bloggers, introduce ourselves and ask if we could be included on their blogroll
. It Email a select list of bloggers with similar sites and ask to get added to their blogroll
are perused by people looking for something “more to read about. write a wedding blog. It changed my life. Fill a void. MORE >>
TRADESMEN INSIGHTS Why Manufacturers Should Use Blogs as a Brand Building Tool to.
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
In a recent post on eMarketer, Bloggers and (personal) brand building, they cited a poll done by Technorati on the state of the blogosphere
2009 that showed that: Over 70% of those polled talked about products or brands on their blog. Contractors, plant engineers and maintenance workers are looking at ways to solve problems and learn quick tips on how to do their jobs better. Nearly 60% said they were better known in their industry because of their blog. 63% had converted prospects to customers. 56% have seen their blog bring their company recognition as a thought leader. MORE >>
TRADESMEN INSIGHTS Are you Using Blogs to Reach the Professional Tradesmen?
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
“Trends in blog reading are expected to maintain an upward course as blogs continue to gain influence in mainstream media, said Paul Verna, a senior analyst with eMarketing and author of “The Blogosphere
: Colliding with Social and Mainstream Media. Marketing to the professional tradesman in the Construction, Industrial and MRO markets Home About Me Contact Market Overviews Newsletter Podcasts Services Are you Using Blogs to Reach the Professional Tradesmen? Blogs are still a very effective way of reaching an audience, especially if you’re in a niche market. MORE >>
KOKA SEXTON Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
The Best of the Blogosphere
: April 4, 2008 | Super Blogging Flickr photos or video with a Creative Commons Attribution License A Complete Guide to Finding and Using Incredible Flickr Images Top 20 Best App Store iPhone Applications » Gabe Jacobs Blog The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator 21 cool webmaster resources | Irish Internet Entrepreneur – Smemon Uconnect Web Site: Uconnectweb To Change People’s Internet Lifestyles Spokeo People Search | Find photos, videos, and secrets! Some for entertainment, some for blogging research. Mantis on Flickr – Photo Sharing! Apartment. MORE >>
- Want More Readers? Read More Blogs PROBLOGGER | THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011
- The 7 Day Blog Challenge - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- Should PR and Marketing pay bloggers to post? THE WAY OF THE WEB | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- The Nightmare Public Relations Professional and How to Stop Him TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- Blogger Outreach is Media Relations BLOG.JOURNALISTICS.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Long-Tail Blogger Outreach Campaign Nuts & Bolts CABRAHAM.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Stop the Posturing About Government 2.0 and Do It Already SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2008
- Corporate Blogging - Get Serious COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- Corporate Blogging - Get Serious COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009
- Use CommentLuv for better comments - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2010
- wordpress Resources at siteground SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2008
- Let Luck Be a Lady: Attending blogworld 2008 SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2008
- Social Media in Action: Twitter and Emergency Response | Social. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2008
- Coast Guard Talks the Talk - Can They Walk the Walk? SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2008
- Social Media is Scary - How to Address Junior Employees SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | MONDAY, JANUARY 26, 2009
- Gabi Reinmann: Vortrag PersÃ¶nliches Wissensmanagement BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.