| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
MARCH 28, 2011 Small Businesses Turn to Social Before Search
Because I love and value my blog readers so much – please use coupon code SISB2011 during registration, to receive a $100 discount! Remember how much you hated when your mom would ask, “If everyone else jumped off a bridge would you jump off, too? in an attempt to dissuade you from following the crowd? Could you be making the same costly mistakes that they are?
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
NOVEMBER 7, 2010 Your Social Media Marketing Seed Needs Time to Grow
recently read a comment on a blog where someone termed this process of earning trust and the results of this investment as a “return on connections. Cultivating your Social Media Marketing Garden. It’s been my experience that when implemented correctly it can take up to 6 months or so for a quantifiable ROI to begin to surface. Social media has changed the game altogether.
| || || |
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
AUGUST 24, 2010 How to Get People to Your Social Sites and Keep them Coming Back.
Using WiseStamp, you can even add your most recent blog post as shown below. On your blog you should put links to your Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Here on the Handyman Matters Blog they have a prominent link to their Twitter account at the top and a Facebook Like Box to the side. Let your customers guest blog about their experiences and/or create their own testimonial YouTube videos. Mind if I were mention it in my blog submit? Blog at WordPress.com.Here are some ways to drive people to your social sites and then keep them engaged. Fetch!
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
NOVEMBER 15, 2010 A Great New Social Media Resource | Social Media Informer
End users most often are people who are not regular readers of the blogs and other sources. It’s often hard to find and understand blog content that’s spread across sites. Most users are not regular subscribers to these blogs and other content sources. We have found our blog posts showing up very well in the search engines by being featured on Social Media Informer and we thank them for inviting us to be a source! There’s a new kid on the block for finding great information about Social Media for Business. Provide an Easy to Navigate Site.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
JUNE 3, 2010 12 Reasons Your Business Needs a Social Media Marketing Program.
Social media bookmarking tools like Digg, Reddit, and Stumbleupon can also generate additional traffic to your site if you create frequent articles and blog posts. Pingback by Viral Marketing Techniques Every Web Site Should Be Using | The Blogging Expert | June 4, 2010 | Reply [.] The Blogging Expert | June 4, 2010 | Reply Nice Post. Making money from Blogging is not for everyone. Comment by Saurabh | June 5, 2010 | Reply Hey, you have a great blog here! Thank you for your info.And this is Social bookmark site/blog. Blog at WordPress.com.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
AUGUST 26, 2010 Auto-Post Your Blog Posts to Digg « Saying It Social
Saying It Social Your Social Media Marketing Resource Home About Polls Our Services Testimonials Auto-Post Your Blog Posts to Digg The new Digg lets you set it up so that your blog posts will auto post to Digg! Enter the URL of your Blog’s Feed and then you will be given a verification code to add to one of your blog posts so that Digg can verify your blog. link] 1 day ago When you have anchor text and/or links to social sites etc on your blog/website PLEASE make them open in a new. Blog at WordPress.com.How cool, right?! Cheers.
| || || || |
SAYING IT SOCIAL Harness The Power Through Likeable Social Media
| THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
Dave has been featured on CNBC’s “On the Money , ABC World News Tonight, the CBS Early Show, the New York Times, and countless blogs
. Social Geek Radio AK Stout blog
talk radio dave kerpen deb evans likeable media social geek radioJoin me, AK Stout and Deb Evans tonight on Social Geek Radio with special guest Dave Kerpen, co-founder and CEO of Likeable Media , an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing firm. Likeable’s mission is to help build more transparent, responsive, & likeable companies, nonprofit organizations, and governments. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL Irresponsible Blogger Syndrome: Do You Have It?
| MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
There is nothing more frustrating than stumbling upon a blog
post written by one suffering from Irresponsible Blogger Syndrome. Irresponsible Blogger manifests itself in a variety of ways such that the afflicted blogger authors blog
posts that are incorrect, outdated, and have questions and comments that go unanswered. The primary cause of Irresponsible Blogger is the lack of obtaining proper blogger education prior to engaging in blogging
. A third notable cause of Irresponsible Blogger Syndrome is blogging
solely to benefit Search Engine Optimization (SEO). MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL Back by popular demand: The Basics of Social Media ROI (via The.
| FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
via The BrandBuilder Blog
) Hope everyone who is currently running a social media marketing program or has someone doing it on their behalf watches this video! After almost a year of teachi … Read More via The BrandBuilder Blog
Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit August 13, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Uncategorized One blogger likes this post 4 Comments » [.] via The BrandBuilder Blog
) [.] via The BrandBuilder Blog
) | August 13, 2010 | Reply [.] Blog
at WordPress.com.The rest is here: Back by popular demand: The Basics of Social Media R.O.I. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL How Social Media ROI is like Santa Claus
| THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
link] 1 day ago When you have anchor text and/or links to social sites etc on your blog
/website PLEASE make them open in a new. days ago Blogroll Constant Commentary Mashable Social Media Examiner Techipedia NetworkedBlogs Blog
: Saying It Social Topics: social media marketing , search engine optimization , social networking Follow my blog
Facebook Page Feed Do you use social media to obtain customer retention/loyalty or are you primarily focused on customer acquisition? Blog
at WordPress.com.Thank you in advance for your support!! if yes, please explain. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL Now People Can Join Your Facebook Fan/Business Page via SMS/Text.
| TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
Please remember, if you have your current FB URL linked in your blog
, email signature, website, etc etc… you will need to find all instances of the link and change to your new URL. link] 1 day ago When you have anchor text and/or links to social sites etc on your blog
/website PLEASE make them open in a new. When you have anchor text and/or links to social sites etc on your blog
/website PLEASE make them open in a new tab/window! Blog
at WordPress.com.The best part is you can incorporate this method with your offline advertising. Have a local radio spot? MORE >>
- Musings on Joining New Social Media Sites, Site Recommendations. SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
- HOW TO: Link Your Correct Facebook Page on Your Personal Profile SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- How to Create a Customer Loyalty Program via Social Media (via PR. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- I Started A Social Media Marketing Program Two Months Ago, Where. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- Track the Online Metrics that Matter and Sales Isn't One of Them. SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- Is your business easy to find for local and mobile searchers. SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- How To Promote You Facebook Page URL on Your Personal Profile. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
- Happy Anniversary Social Geek Radio (via Deb Evans Blog) SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2011
- Newsworthy Blogging | Social Geek Radio SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2011
- Social Networking For a Cause: The Power of Online Communities SAYING IT SOCIAL | SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2010
- How to add Social Networking Buttons to Your Email Signature in. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
- How to Set Your Facebook Privacy Settings If You Don't Want Your. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- How Social Media Contributes to SEO | Blog Talk Radio SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2010
- My Blog is Carbon Neutral! Yours Can Be Too! « Saying It Social SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
- Location-based Marketing a Must for Local Businesses SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- A Comprehensive List of Social Media Tips, Guides, Plugins. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- How to Subscribe to Facebook Business/Fan Page Posts in Your. SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2010
- How to Create a Custom URL for Your Facebook Business/Fan Page. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Why Hootsuite is BAD for Facebook Pages and is KILLING the Ability. SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010
- How Businesses like Sylvan Learning Center and Computer Explorers. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- It’s Time to Poke The Box | Social Geek Radio SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
- Are You Seeing ALL of Your Facebook Friends', Groups' and Pages. SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- What AK Knows About Social Media Marketing « Saying It Social SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- Organic Marketing Vs. Pay Per Click (PPC) SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2010
- Free Tools for Social SEO SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- Do you carefully read every article before you re-post/share. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- Getting Started with Integrating Search and Social Media SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- Proceed with Caution When Being Active on Social Media Sites SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- Google To Introduce Opt Out Browser Plug In For Analytics SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- Saying It Social is Now Accepting Client Sign-Ups for April! SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- How To Leverage Your Social Networking Sites When Visiting. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
- Connect with Your Friends on Your Favorite Websites: Learn About. SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- Why Social Media For Small Business Is Important SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, APRIL 23, 2010
- How to Get the Biggest Bang for Your Time Online: A Look at. SAYING IT SOCIAL | SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2010
- Are You Skilling the First Step of Your Daily Social Networking. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- A Step by Step Guide on Getting Started Using Facebook For Business SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010
- Join us for a Webinar “Social Media Marketing for Franchisees. SAYING IT SOCIAL | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
- Happy National Small Business Week SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- I Attended a Networking Event…Now What? SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Saying It Social has Added Two New and Exciting Services! SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.