| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DAVE FLEET
JULY 26, 2010 [Blog] 57 Social Media Policy Examples and Resources
Blog Policy. Corporate Blogging Policy. Blogging Policy. Guidelines for Student Blogging. Corporate Blogging Policies and Guidelines. Blogging Code of Conduct. IOC Blogging Guidelines. Employee Blogging Policies. Communication (Blogging) Policy. Blogging & Social Media Policy. Blog Assessment. Employee Blog Guidelines. Blogging and Social Media Policy Sample. Blogging/Social Internet Policy (for law firms). How to Blog Safely (About Work or Anything Else). Blogging Policies List.
| | DAVE FLEET
NOVEMBER 22, 2010 [Blog] 5 Steps to Thinking More Socially About Communications
When you comment on a blog post, subscribe to the comment stream so you can see if anyone posts follow-up questions. Tweet Like it or not, “digital” is becoming a part of more and more marketers’ jobs. Here are five ways to begin to shift your thinking from traditional communications to social communications. Think “inbound” alongside “outbound”. Nowadays, the rifle can work. It’s a waste.
| || || |
| | DAVE FLEET
JULY 5, 2010 [Blog] Sysomos Acquired By Marketwire
First reported by the Startup North blog , the news was later confirmed by Sysomos, although their blog comment and tweet have both since been deleted. So, while this is still – for now – a rumour, given that these confirmations were initially posted by the company (I saw the blog comment before its removal), I’m inclined to believe the reports and that a formal announcement is imminent. In recent months we’ve seen several interesting moves within the social media monitoring/social CRM space. Company. Acquired by. Techrigy. Alterian. July 2009.
| | DAVE FLEET
SEPTEMBER 28, 2012 [Blog] Forrester: Email and search drive online sales, not social
Thinking of Facebook and Twitter as the extent of social is narrow-minded – on-domain blogs and rich media content, for example, can both live on-domain and drive traffic to those domains (not saying that content marketing falls entirely within social, but there’s a significant overlap nowadays), and in doing so can affect search. Email matters most for repeat customers. Oh yes.
| | DAVE FLEET
MARCH 8, 2011 [Blog] How To Engage On Sites Using Facebook’s New Commenting Plugin
blogging communications facebook social media pr public relationsFacebook recently introduced a new version of its Facebook Comment Box Plugin , allowing website owners to integrate their commenting functionality with their Facebook presence. We’ve already looked at the pros and cons of the Facebook commenting plugin for businesses considering implementing the plugin on their sites.
| | DAVE FLEET
JULY 18, 2011 [Blog] Eight Tips for Scaling Social Customer Support
These resources could be blog posts, knowledge base articles, videos, graphics, whatever (more on that later in this post) — just make sure they’re in the language of your customers, not in business jargon, and that people can link directly to them. Tweet. As social support grows in reach and popularity, companies are facing the conundrum of how to successfully scale. Triage.
| || || || |
DAVE FLEET [Blog] Where has Dave been?
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2013
Now I just have to find time to write it all… personal blogging
Edelman social mediaTweet. Wow, it’s been a long time since I posted here. In fact, I’ve only posted four times in the last seven months. got to thinking it might be helpful to explain why. Six months ago, I started to transition into a new role at Edelman. For Edelman’s largest global clients, we have what we call the “ Global Client Relationship Program ” through which we appoint a senior leader – a “GCRM” – to head-up our global teams for those clients. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET [Blog] Blogger relations – you’re doing it wrong
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2012
I don’t usually write posts outing other PR folks, but a pitch I received this morning from another PR agency roused my blogging
tendencies from their slumber. On Monday, August 13, [PR agency] announced three new SEO / Social Media / Press Release Packages starting at $790 per month, bringing an affordable solution to businesses needing a strong online presence via Facebook, Twitter, WordPress blog
and press releases. Here’s how it read: From : [.] gmail.com. Sent : Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:02 AM. PR Firm [.] Address]. Do they want me to write about their announcement? MORE >>
DAVE FLEET [Blog] Facebook Timeline for Brands: Curation and Palpitation
| THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
Monitoring , because conversations could easily shift from your Facebook page to other online channels (blogs
, forums, Twitter, etc). Lots of attention has been put on the new Facebook Pages layout since fMC, with people displaying differing perspectives. The usual suspects have already released their pieces on how to prepare for Facebook Timelines. My My friend Jay Baer says it betrays small businesses. We, meanwhile, see it as giving brands a new way to tell their story as communications becomes more and more focused on exactly that. Identify appropriate engagements to feature. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET [Blog] Armchair Quarterbacks: Don’t Be That Troll
| MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
You know what you read in blogs
, in the papers, etc. miscellaneous blogging
pr public relationsA quick thought (or ten) for anyone who is thinking about armchair-quarterbacking someone else’s PR or social media execution without anything constructive to add… When you criticize things from the outside, you: Don't be this guy. Don’t know what actually happened. You don’t know what actually happened — who said what and to whom. Don’t know what discussions happened internally. You see the reported outcome. Make yourself look petty. Yeah, right. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET [Blog] Criticism is Good
| TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
miscellaneous pr public relationsYesterday I published a post (ok, fine, a rant) about people who sling unconstructive criticism at others and the effect it has. Several people seemed to take that to mean that I think all criticism is bad, or that we should avoid commenting on other posts. That’s my fault – I buried this line way within the post (as, per the previous paragraph, I was ranting): “As I’ve said before, criticism can be good. For that to be the case, it needs to be informed and it needs to be constructive.. Fail.. For that, I thank you. MORE >>
- [Blog] Seven Social Media Insights on CES DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2012
- [Blog] Four Reasons Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Sucks DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
- [Blog] Facebook Commenting Platform: Pros and Cons For Businesses DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- [Blog] Why Paying Bloggers For Posts Changes The Game DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
- [Blog] Is “Social Media” Hurting Social Media? DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
- [Blog] A Simple, Effective Way To Boost Your Creativity DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
- [Blog] When Agencies Can’t Be Transparent DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- [Blog] Trust Barometer Reveals Need For Mature Social Media DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011
- [Blog] Video: Thoughts on Social CRM for Small Businesses DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
- [Blog] Interview: Aaron Goldman – Everything I Know about Marketing I Learned From Google DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- [Blog] [Personal] Proud of my Brother DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2010
- [Blog] Three Ways To Wag The Long Tail Of Content DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011
- [Blog] Book Review – UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging. DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [Blog] Compete Responds To Criticism DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- [Blog] Sysomos Audience Moves Towards Measuring Social Media ROI DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- [Blog] Search Engines Are A Conduit, Not A Source DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Blog] Five Reasons You Should Go To The Next Third Tuesday Toronto DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- [Blog] 5 Ways to Digitize Santa DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2010
- [Blog] It’s A Small World DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
- [Blog] Win a Ticket to The Art of Management in Toronto DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Blog] Why I’m Writing This On An iPad DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2, 2010
- [Blog] 11 Things I Wish More People Knew About Me DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- [Blog] A New Approach DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- [Blog] Monday Morning Reads: Digital Reputation, Facebook Tutorials, Speed up Blogging DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- [Blog] Live-Blogging Mesh Marketing #mm10 DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- [Blog] Book Review: Engage! DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Blog] Book Review: Accidental Genius, by Mark Levy DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- [Blog] The Little Give DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, MAY 30, 2011
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.