| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DAVE FLEET
JULY 26, 2010 57 Social Media Policy Examples and Resources
Blog Policy. Corporate Blogging Policy. Blogging Policy. Guidelines for Student Blogging. Corporate Blogging Policies and Guidelines. Blogging Code of Conduct. IOC Blogging Guidelines. Employee Blogging Policies. Communication (Blogging) Policy. Blogging & Social Media Policy. Blog Assessment. Employee Blog Guidelines. Blogging and Social Media Policy Sample. Blogging/Social Internet Policy (for law firms). How to Blog Safely (About Work or Anything Else). Blogging Policies List.
| | DAVE FLEET
NOVEMBER 22, 2010 5 Steps to Thinking More Socially About Communications
When you comment on a blog post, subscribe to the comment stream so you can see if anyone posts follow-up questions. Tweet Like it or not, “digital” is becoming a part of more and more marketers’ jobs. Here are five ways to begin to shift your thinking from traditional communications to social communications. Think “inbound” alongside “outbound”. Nowadays, the rifle can work. It’s a waste.
| || || |
| | DAVE FLEET
JULY 5, 2010 Sysomos Acquired By Marketwire
First reported by the Startup North blog , the news was later confirmed by Sysomos, although their blog comment and tweet have both since been deleted. So, while this is still – for now – a rumour, given that these confirmations were initially posted by the company (I saw the blog comment before its removal), I’m inclined to believe the reports and that a formal announcement is imminent. In recent months we’ve seen several interesting moves within the social media monitoring/social CRM space. Company. Acquired by. Techrigy. Alterian. July 2009.
| | DAVE FLEET
SEPTEMBER 28, 2012 Forrester: Email and search drive online sales, not social
Thinking of Facebook and Twitter as the extent of social is narrow-minded – on-domain blogs and rich media content, for example, can both live on-domain and drive traffic to those domains (not saying that content marketing falls entirely within social, but there’s a significant overlap nowadays), and in doing so can affect search. Email matters most for repeat customers. Oh yes.
| | DAVE FLEET
MARCH 8, 2011 How To Engage On Sites Using Facebook’s New Commenting Plugin
blogging communications facebook social media pr public relationsFacebook recently introduced a new version of its Facebook Comment Box Plugin , allowing website owners to integrate their commenting functionality with their Facebook presence. We’ve already looked at the pros and cons of the Facebook commenting plugin for businesses considering implementing the plugin on their sites.
| | DAVE FLEET
JULY 18, 2011 Eight Tips for Scaling Social Customer Support
These resources could be blog posts, knowledge base articles, videos, graphics, whatever (more on that later in this post) — just make sure they’re in the language of your customers, not in business jargon, and that people can link directly to them. Tweet. As social support grows in reach and popularity, companies are facing the conundrum of how to successfully scale. Triage.
| || || || |
DAVE FLEET Four Reasons Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Sucks
| TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
TV, radio and print advertising lets you do that; Facebook, Twitter and blogs
don’t. much better approach would be to drive people to a long-term property which you can adapt and tailor for short-term purposes, for example a long-term Facebook page or a corporate blog
. Listen; engage; develop. That’s the three-step approach we recommend companies take when it comes to approaching social media marketing activities for their organization. While you’ll hear nuances in terminology and small differences in approach, you’ll see thought leaders in our industry take a similar approach. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET Facebook Timeline for Brands: Curation and Palpitation
| THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
Monitoring , because conversations could easily shift from your Facebook page to other online channels (blogs
, forums, Twitter, etc). Lots of attention has been put on the new Facebook Pages layout since fMC, with people displaying differing perspectives. The usual suspects have already released their pieces on how to prepare for Facebook Timelines. My My friend Jay Baer says it betrays small businesses. We, meanwhile, see it as giving brands a new way to tell their story as communications becomes more and more focused on exactly that. Identify appropriate engagements to feature. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET Facebook Commenting Platform: Pros and Cons For Businesses
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
and news sites are notorious for the prevalence of spammers and trolls – people with absolutely nothing constructive to add, who just looking to cause trouble. Facebook has announced a new version of its Comments Box plugin – its social plugin that enables Facebook-connected commenting on a website. In this post we’ll take a look at some of the apparent benefits and risks of this new feature for businesses. Facebook’s Comment Box plugin. Comments then stay sync’d between the two sites. What does this mean for my business? Reduced spam. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET Seven Social Media Insights on CES
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2012
, Twitter, Facebook etc) but also by mining your databases for people and companies that you want to connect with at the event and seeting-up meetings with them ahead of time. By now you’ve probably had more than your fill of analysis from the many, many products and announcements revealed at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Now that I’ve had a few days to decompress, I thought I’d do something slightly different and provide a few insights from a social perspective. CES is not a social media conference (duh). CES is, first and foremost, an electronics show. MORE >>
DAVE FLEET Is “Social Media” Hurting Social Media?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
: “Text with sharing becomes a genuine conversation, where you solicit and respond to feedback from your stakeholders. Is the term “social media hurting strategic communicators in the digital space? Before you tell me I’m crazy, stop and think for a second. Plenty of people have wondered about the term before ( Google “social media term and you’ll find a 2007 post from Jeremiah Owyang on the topic) but I’m thinking of this from a slightly different angle. However, perhaps identifying challenges can help us on the agency side to address them. MORE >>
- Why Paying Bloggers For Posts Changes The Game DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
- Armchair Quarterbacks: Don’t Be That Troll DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- Blogger relations – you’re doing it wrong DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2012
- Criticism is Good DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
- A Simple, Effective Way To Boost Your Creativity DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
- When Agencies Can’t Be Transparent DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- Trust Barometer Reveals Need For Mature Social Media DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011
- Video: Thoughts on Social CRM for Small Businesses DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
- [Personal] Proud of my Brother DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2010
- Interview: Aaron Goldman – Everything I Know about Marketing I Learned From Google DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- Three Ways To Wag The Long Tail Of Content DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011
- Book Review – UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging. DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Compete Responds To Criticism DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- Where has Dave been? DAVE FLEET | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2013
- Sysomos Audience Moves Towards Measuring Social Media ROI DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- Search Engines Are A Conduit, Not A Source DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- Five Reasons You Should Go To The Next Third Tuesday Toronto DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- 5 Ways to Digitize Santa DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2010
- It’s A Small World DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
- Win a Ticket to The Art of Management in Toronto DAVE FLEET | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Why I’m Writing This On An iPad DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2, 2010
- 11 Things I Wish More People Knew About Me DAVE FLEET | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- A New Approach DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- Monday Morning Reads: Digital Reputation, Facebook Tutorials, Speed up Blogging DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- Live-Blogging Mesh Marketing #mm10 DAVE FLEET | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- Book Review: Engage! DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- Book Review: Accidental Genius, by Mark Levy DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- The Little Give DAVE FLEET | MONDAY, MAY 30, 2011
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.