| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TAYLOR MAREK
DECEMBER 22, 2009 [Avatar, Film] A Personal Review of Avatar
Home About Contact Archives Testimonials Speaking Podcast Chat LIVE Social Media Vault My Inner Circle Plugins eBook Hire Me A Personal Review of Avatar December 22, 2009 by Taylor Marek I went with a group of friends to see Avatar last night. Oddly enough, the day started out with nothing planned, but I knew for a fact that I would see Avatar before the day was out. Avatar began. The Story The story of Avatar goes as follows. He was sent as part of a project, Avatar, to find out about the Na’vi by actually becoming one. Now how do I rate movies?
| | LAUREL PAPWORTH
APRIL 22, 2010 [Avatar, Film] Hitler Downfall: Constantine Film vs The World
Mashable reported this morning that, after the Hitler Downfall meme had done it’s work and made tonnes of money for Constantine Films, that Constantine Films was forcing the parody videos to be removed. Hitler Downfall: Constantine Film vs The World is a post from: Laurel Papworth- Social Network Strategy. Assassins Creed 2 and 3D Avatar game Tsuke (8). Web 2.0
| || || |
| | GEMMA WENT
JUNE 8, 2010 [Avatar, Film] Case Study Crunch: Social Media case studies in Entertainment (TV.
Skip to content The Cube Home About us Speaking/Training Contact us Pitch us Subscribe Case Study Crunch: Social Media case studies in Entertainment (TV, Film, Music + More) 08/06/2010 tags: Case Studies , Marketing , Social Media by Annalisa Morgan The entertainment industry’s relationship with social media is changing -and fast. Enjoy. Did you enjoy this post? what a year!
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
MAY 29, 2010 [Avatar, Film] Why the Oilbird Avatar
Last winter a movie called Avatar became the world’s top grossing film ever with a plot line that saw a big company waging a war and destroying a world so it could mine a precious resource. The connection cannot be underestimated, for like Avatar’s world, people and the oceans are interconnected. That is why I changed my avatar. It cannot be escaped.
| | DIGIGEN
MAY 24, 2011 [Avatar, Film] Trends: Music as the Answer to Declining Box Office Numbers
In our Brooklyn Brothers Cultural Brainfood, I was suprised to see the difference between Avatar 3D’s first weekend takings of $27m and Call of Duty’s first day takings of $360m. am assuming Avatar tickets were on sale at $10, so thats 2.7m Secondly, Avatar did not have a pre-existing community to tie itself into. viewers and Call of Duty were at $49.99, so that’s 7.2m views.
| | LAUREL PAPWORTH
APRIL 13, 2010 [Avatar, Film] 22 Twitter revenue streams – monetizing tweets
Real World Events Music labels, film studios pay MySpace for record launches and Secret Shows. Maybe nice avatars or backgrounds created by budding entrepreneurs and facilitated by Twitter? Whenever I present or give classes on monetizing social networks and online communities people usually have two questions. One, should we monetize other people’s activity? 20 million?
| || || || |
LAUREL PAPWORTH [Avatar, Film] Hotels and Social Media Travel Tourism
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
It was over 15 years old and poorly shot and edited – film
students could do better. As a film
it was not as interesting as a Discovery Channel program and as marketing it failed miserably to tell the Blue Mountains story. Perhaps the message is to listen to what the consumer thinks is interesting and marketable about a destination and not what some film
maker wants to play with. HotelsMag has come up with 10 Internet Marketing Resolutions for 2010 including social media ones. Aaah Holidays. Who’d ‘ave ‘em eh? It wasn’t that bad. Odd Job? MORE >>
LAUREL PAPWORTH [Avatar, Film] Facebook Credit: Zuckerberg next Treasurer of the Internet App2User
| SUNDAY, AUGUST 1, 2010
They can be cds/dvds, software for your office, downloadable whitepapers and books on an iPad, ringtones, music/videos on the iTunes store, films
on DVD, images like backgrounds and avatars
. The Q coin is a virtual currency used by QQ users to “purchase QQ related items for their avatar
and blog. Facebook has just announced it’s plans to expand it’s Facebook currency. Social Networks and Online Communities – maybe Twitter? Foursquare? local photo forum? One Currency To Rule Them All. This is pretty important. Let me explain why. BusinessWeek). MORE >>
WWW.HEIDICOOL.COM [Avatar, Film] Content Curation: Learning from others and sharing their knowledge
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
For example, Im neither a video producer nor a film
-maker, but I often find cool things on Motionographer that I can share on Twitter. Comment by Dave Cunix — June 30, 2010 @ 10:32 am By the way, I dont know how I got this Avatar
on your site, by I kinda like it. As for your avatar
, I chose the option to post funky little monsters for people that didnt have their own avatar
. Need help planning your social media campaign? Visit my services page to learn how I can help you with your next Internet project. The process of content curation is pretty simple. MORE >>
WRITTENT BLOG [Avatar, Film] 45 Free or Super Cheap Tools for Creating Amazing Visual Content
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 1, 2013
. Mewa Film
presents your video file as a series of images, which you are able to drag, drop, rearrange, and discard, until you reach perfection. Comics and Avatars
. leading free platform since 2010, Web Cartoon Maker provides users with the ability to create comics, animated.gif files, and even full-length films
. This free platform allows users to create cartoon avatars
, which can be saved for further use in content marketing. ' A content marketing strategy without visual elements is like chocolate chip cookies without any chocolate. Easely.ly. MORE >>
MASHABLE.COM [Avatar, Film] How PR Pros Are Using Social Media for Real Results
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
James Cameron on "Avatar
2" and the I. Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Small business Mobile 2.0 Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS Rackspace Hosting Intridea About Us Submit a Tip! Contact Us Submit News Contact Us Write for Us Spark of Genius Series Mashable | The Social Media Guide Social Media Mashable on Facebook Join Us! Thanks for sharing! MORE >>
- [Avatar, Film] Either You Love or Hate Twitter | Spin Sucks SPIN SUCKS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Creating and Sharing Videos Online – Quick Guide THE WAY OF THE WEB | FRIDAY, JULY 5, 2013
- [Avatar, Film] Academy Awards: Oscars Social Media LAUREL PAPWORTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Branded Social Entertainment in China: Multinational Marketers. GAURAVONOMICS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Create a World-Class Online Community for Your Business MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Avatar, Film] The Opportunity at the Intersection of Social Entertainment. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] A Brief History Of Social Media SOCIALMEDIAROCKSTAR.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
- [Avatar, Film] Designing Choreographies for the New Economy of Attention WWW.DIGITALHUMANITIES.ORG | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- [Avatar, Film] HT Article on Bloggers as Opinion Leaders | Gauravonomics Blog For. GAURAVONOMICS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Six Links Worthy Of Your Attention #48 TWIST IMAGE | SATURDAY, MAY 21, 2011
- [Avatar, Film] The magical power of great writing and insight THE WAY OF THE WEB | MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
- [Avatar, Film] Should Brands Approach Community Engagement Like Governments. GAURAVONOMICS | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Fetching Friday – Resources, SEO Blogging Contest & Sheep LED Art KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Forbes Story on SMS-Based Social Messaging Platform SMSGupShup. GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] Hindustan Times Story on Youngsters Connecting With Twitter and. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- [Avatar, Film] BBC Panel Discussion on Nicholas Carr's New Book 'The Shallows. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.