| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 [Avatar, Delicious] Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
Avatar : An Avatar is an image or username that represents a person online within forums and social networks. technologies to achieve business goals D Delicious : Delicious is a free online bookmarking service that lets users save Web site addresses publicly and privately online so that they can be accessed from any device connected to the Internet and shared with friends.
| || || |
| | GRANDMA MARY SHOW
JANUARY 12, 2010 [Avatar, Delicious] Social Media Success Story: Cripple Creek BBQ
Twitter avatar is his photo. He has raving fans because his product is delicious. John has been a professional chef for the last 8 years. He has been making his own barbeque sauce and finally his friends and family convinced him that he needed to bottle it. He started his company mid-2009 and knew that Social Media would be a big part of his strategy. Nice Website. Interacting.
| || | CONVINCE & CONVERT
SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 [Avatar, Delicious] Blogger Outreach Changes the PR Timeline Forever
Evidently, Ketchum invited a group of bloggers to a restaurant in NYC, where they would enjoy a “delicious four-course meal”, a food trends discussion from an analyst, and an unexpected surprise. The objective is to make damn sure that when you need to get on the bloggers’ radar for real, she recognizes your name and your avatar. It’s a good point.
| || || || |
GEMMA WENT [Avatar, Delicious] Case Study Crunch: Social Media case studies in Entertainment (TV.
| TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
youd like to receive a copy of this hot off the press (well hot off the internet), sign up here to receive a shiny new copy once its done Connect elsewhere *Website Delicious
Facebook Flavors (everything in one place) Flickr Foursquare LinkedIn Slideshare Twitter You Tube Search ANY CHARACTER HERE Twitter followers Share or bookmark this blog/page Stumble It! We hope they’ll provide you with a backstage pass to some of the tricks of the trade. Enjoy. It Can Also Make it a Success Mashable // 20-09-09 Social Media Micro Case Study: “X-Men” Threeminds // 08-12-08 12.12.08 MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG [Avatar, Delicious] How To Create the Perfect Facebook Fan Page
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2009
Here are some tips you can apply to your Facebook marketing strategy that will put your Facebook Page leaps and bounds ahead of the competition: Maximize Your Avatar
Visibility Profile pictures on Facebook can have a maximum size of 200×600 pixels. Reply Dale-Kurt Murray December 2, 2009 at 4:05 am Check out my own Facebook Page Tab [link] Reply Henry Elliss December 2, 2009 at 9:49 am Nice post Jesse / Tamar – even just knowing the optimum size you can make your avatar
is a great tip, let alone all the other great ideas. Marketers love Facebook. This is your Canvas. MORE >>
- [Avatar, Delicious] Micro Persuasion: Turn Gmail Into Your Personal Nerve Center
bookmarks using yahoo alerts, The yahoo alert is generated on the rss feed and hence does not show the tags to the bookmark. remember reading about other ways to backup delicious
bookmarks to gmail but they were not too simple to setup. Avatar
Marketing. Micro Persuasion. Steve Rubel explores the impact of digital trends on business, culture, media and marketing. « NBA Launches Social Network | Main. Data Shows English Blogosphere Has Peaked » Sunday, February 25, 2007. Turn Gmail Into Your Personal Nerve Center. gigabytes of storage. TrackBack. MORE >>
WWW.HEIDICOOL.COM [Avatar, Delicious] Content Curation: Learning from others and sharing their knowledge
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
Here I may find articles to share with peers on Twitter or to save on Delicious
for future reference. Crowd Sourcing/Bookmarking/Social Media Recommendations Sites such as Digg , StumbleUpon , and Delicious
can be great places to find content that other people have liked or found useful in some way. Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious
and numerous other sites are also great places to share content links, with or without your personal commentary. These links were found via Google Reader, Google Search and Delicious
. Need help planning your social media campaign? MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG [Avatar, Delicious] How I Network on Friendster, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn Â?
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
All the other sites I network in are usually done under another persona, but I am a very good friend to have and very supportive of my friends even though I don’t know anything about most of them beyond the avatar
– collect news links that feed into my blog, because WordPress.com has a widget for it. Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Personal , Social Media > How Do You Network on Different Social Sites? How Do You Network on Different Social Sites? Are you the same? couldn’t help it. MORE >>
- [Avatar, Delicious] Why You Should Have a Secondary Twitter Account TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Cloud Jacking: 7 Steps to Dominate Your Niche VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] The Ultimate Social Media Etiquette Handbook TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
- [Avatar, Delicious] Getting Mass Traffic from StumbleUpon: A Definitive Guide VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] First Steps Toward Becoming a 21st Century Educator | always learning BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Avatar, Delicious] Social Network Statistics | Brian Solis - PR 2.0 WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] Extend your influence by extending trust: a social story TREY PENNINGTON | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Forget What the Experts Say…You CAN Shortcut Your Way to Success with Social Media WWW.MYTECHOPINION.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Technotheory.com - Getting Started with Social Media - A Guide and Resource List WWW.TECHNOTHEORY.COM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] February’s Featured Resource: Amplify.com HARP SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Building a $1000000 Website in 12 Months VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] Social Media Strategy: 10 Experts Reveal Their Secrets VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] A Brief History Of Social Media SOCIALMEDIAROCKSTAR.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] Designing Choreographies for the New Economy of Attention WWW.DIGITALHUMANITIES.ORG | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] Tweet Spinner Review: A Powerful Application to Manage Your Tweets TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] 7 Truths About Social Media Marketing TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] The Age-Old Question: Can I Pick Your Brain? | Spin Sucks SPIN SUCKS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] Fetching Friday – Resources, SEO Blogging Contest & Sheep LED Art KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] 9 Social Media Topics that Need To Die | Brass Tack Thinking BRASS TACK THINKING | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- [Avatar, Delicious] How Spying On Your Friends Causes Reevaluation of Endorsed Content TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008
- [Avatar, Delicious] If Twitter were a state, it would be Arkansas GREG VERDINO | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2009
- [Avatar, Delicious] Building a Brand and Content for Clicks: Overheard on Twitter #2 NOWSOURCING | FRIDAY, MARCH 21, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.