| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CREATIVE RAMBLINGS
FEBRUARY 18, 2013 5 great articles you may have missed (February 11-17, 2013)
Every week, I share my favorite social media articles from around the blogosphere on Creative Ramblings. Here is my list for February 11-17, 2013: Valentines Every Day – Social Marketing by Steve Spicer (Paper.li Great Resources Social Media best articles of the weekCommunity) How To Get Someone’s Attention On Social Media by Jacob Curtis (SteamFeed) 3 Ways Personal Bias is Killing your Marketing [.].
| | CREATIVE RAMBLINGS
MAY 9, 2012 5 ideas to brand yourself with Paper.li
Two weeks ago, Liz Wilson, one of the editors at Paper.li, contacted me for an interview. We emailed each other back and forth and I ended up writing a guest article for the Paper.li Paper.li Branding Great Resources Guest Posts Tips content curation Paper.liCommunity blog as well. feel honored to have be chosen to add my contribution to the website. has always been.
| || || |
| | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
AUGUST 26, 2011 Optimizing Twitter For Paper.li
Have you heard of Paper.li ? What Paper.li today a specific Paper.li Paper.li Upon tweeting, Paper.li @mentions anyone whose tweet is included in that news curation. What’s so fascinating about this is that when a reader reads the curated tweets, they see a couple of lines of the original article linked to in that tweet, then there’s a jump link to the article on its original page. So Paper.li And you don’t even have to be a Paper.li Go to Paper.li You might even sign up for a Paper.li Paper.li
| | CREATIVE RAMBLINGS
SEPTEMBER 9, 2012 5 great articles you may have missed (September 3-9, 2012)
Here is a roundup of my favorite articles for September 3-9, 2012. Most brands are socially inept by Martyn Thomas (Marketingmag.com) How to create a micro-business online: Robin Good, part 1 (Paper.li 5 great articles you may have missed (September 3-9, 2012) was written by Cendrine Marrouat for her social media blog, Creative Ramblings. Great Resources Miscellaneous best articles of the weekCommunity) 20 Innovative Ways to Use Visual Content to Rock Your Facebook Page by Ching Ya (Social @ Blogging Tracker) 3 Obvious but Overlooked Elements [.]
| | DANNY WHATMOUGH
SEPTEMBER 25, 2010 Why paper.li and automated curation are doomed to fail
Paper.li adapts its auto-tweet » Why paper.li and automated curation are doomed to fail September 5, 2010 // Tweet If you’ve been active on Twitter recently, you will have no doubt come across paper.li. You know, those autotweets that crop up from time to time encouraging you to click through and read xx’s ‘Daily’ Essentially, paper.li
| | CREATIVE RAMBLINGS
JANUARY 18, 2012 Paper.li introduces new content discovery browser
Paper.li, one of the major players in content curation, added today a new feature to its list of interactive tools. The Paper.li Topical Browser allows users to navigate through the millions of daily articles curated on Paper.li “The Paper.li News content curation facebook Paper.li Paper.li and discover the most shared and relevant content in its database. Topical Browser opens the door. Topical Browser social media news twitter
| || || || |
AKAMAI MARKETING Tool Tuesday: Twitter curation tools
| MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011
use Paper.li Paper.li
do however have control over the who is on the list, so the key to Paper.li
Y0u can also add keywords from Facebook or specific hashtags to your Paper.li. Paper.li
I do wish that I could add my Paper.li
, you can notify the people who have been included in the stream/story. You might recall I also wrote an article
on Trunk.ly Its true we’re on information overload. We use multiple social networking platforms, which have different audiences and expectations. Enter: Twitter curation. MORE >>
FIREBELLY Curation is Not Aggregation
| TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
I’m not a big fan of Paper.li
It’s just this much shy of spamming as a way to build page traffic for Paper.li.
He looks at just a few articles
per week or day, and shares them with our readers on the Firebelly blog. Curation is the big new buzzword this year in social media circles — collecting information in a strategic amassing of selected information that’s presented in a new way to draw out the subtleties and patterns that might not otherwise be noticed when looking at the group in toto. Curation is an art form into itself. Much more. MORE >>
AGGREGAGE BLOG Marketing via Aggregation, Filtering and Curation – Tools and Resources
| MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011
You might want to take a look through the following articles
that consider how aggregation, filtering and curation can be used by marketers to build audience, reputation, influence and as a means to do content marketing without having to create lots of original content: A Marketer’s Guide to Content Curation. Paper.li
Hubpages – Create a hub somewhat a cross of Squidoo and Paper.li.
about Aggregation, Filtering and Curation. Haven’t had enough, here are some great articles
with lots more about approaches, tools, etc. MORE >>
SPIN SUCKS Content Curation: Are You Doing it Right?
| THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2012
While G oogle alerts will locate and list stories and articles
, and platforms such as Paper.li
may work for amateurs, good content curation requires the human factor — someone with a pulse — to make sense of the collective information chaos. Content curation is so much more than simply compiling lists and dropping articles
, blog posts, and images into pretty templates. Pay close attention to articles
, chats, interviews, videos, and conversations to discover the ‘buzz of the hour/day’. Today’s guest post is written by Susan Young. It is a big time business. MORE >>
WWW.SOCIALTIMES.COM Social News Curation: Simplifying or Adding to our Social Media Overload?
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
These newspapers are updated once every 24 hours, and all of the links that are shared in that group are displayed as news articles
. The great thing about Paper.li
The layout includes sub-sections for topics such as Technology, Business, Politics and Arts & Entertainment, and Paper.li
is a service similar to paper.li.
Tags: Flipboard , Paper.li
, Social News Curation , TwitterTim.es But does it live up to the hype? Read on for the verdict on social news curation. Twitter Tim.es The Twitter Tim.es Thanks again Lauren! MORE >>
- Social News Curation: Simplifying or Adding to our Social Media Overload? WWW.SOCIALTIMES.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Content Curation for Twitter: How To Be a "Thought Leader DJ" BLOGBREVITY.POSTEROUS.COM | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
- 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY SMM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- Set Up Social Media to Give You Great Post Ideas PROBLOGGER | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2012
- The Maturation of Social Content: An Interview with Shashi Bellamkonda ENGAGE | FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2012
- Five Social Media Trends To Watch in 2011 WWW.SOCIALMEDIAEXPLORER.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Why Curation Is Just as Important as Creation [OPINION] MASHABLE.COM | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- The future of publishing: Social News Curation BLOGS.IMEDIACONNECTION.COM | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- The State of the Blogosphere 2010 WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
- Measuring Social Media ROI & Goal Conversions with Google Analytics 5 UNBOUNCE.COM | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- OneTrueFan Adds Personalized Hot News From Your Friends LOUIS GRAY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2010
- Cliqly in Alpha: Visual Interface, Filters for Top Tech News LOUIS GRAY | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
- Find newsletter content in a flash DREW'S MARKETING MINUTE | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & Scared Kitty KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011
- What really ended EMAP’s golden days? THE WAY OF THE WEB | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
- Value of Community Management & Web Journal Augest 27th – September 1st, 2010 WEB METRICS GURU | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
- Efficient Blog Commenting: Save Your Time and Energy PROBLOGGER | FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2011
- Fetching Friday – Resources, Guest Blogging Contest & Rocket Timelapse KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010
- 4 Content Curation Ideas to Implement Now BLOG.JUNTA42.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Should Blogs Syndicate? AGGREGAGE BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.