| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JACOB MORGAN
AUGUST 20, 2012 The Problem with Many Task Management Solutions like Asana
I think the best way to solve this is via a desktop application (perhaps build on Adobe Air) which you can always have open. The key here is not just to notify me about things but to provide context around notifications. It would also be great to have some sort of notification system letting me know if someone has seen or accepted the task. Mobile notifications are another option here but more applicable when on-the-go, if I’m sitting at my computer I don’t really want my phone buzzing with updates, I’d rather seem them on my computer.
| | TWITIP
MARCH 9, 2010 Focus on Twitter for Technical Documentation
Software applications have a help link when you get stuck or want to learn more about a feature. Don’t be the automatic tweeter who says “You were just talking about my company’s software? She writes a blog at www.justwriteclick.com. Focus on Twitter for Technical Documentation 3 Every new car has a manual in its glove compartment.
| || || |
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
MARCH 22, 2011 The Productive Online Business Toolbox: My Must-Have Tools
You could simply opt out of Facebook messages and notifications about new followers on Quora. Get notifications via Gmail Notifier : Google Notifier is a small app that tells me about new incoming email, much like Outlook does with its native app. RTM has gadgets (as seen above), applications for all mobile platforms, an API, and much more. Gmail. Take advantage of labels.
| | GAURAVONOMICS
JULY 16, 2010 Master List of Social Gaming and Game Mechanics Platforms.
have written extensively on the trend of using game mechanics to design social innovation games ( Urgent Evoke ), consumer applications ( FourSquare ) and even enterprise software ( Office Ribbon Hero ). Follow the blog on RSS , Twitter or Facebook and youll never miss a post again! have also argued why you should NOT integrate game mechanics into your service. What do you think?
| | FRESHNETWORKS
JANUARY 12, 2012 Mobile commerce: how brands are falling behind
The report looked at mobile applications, mobile sites, mobile marketing (including SMS) and overall innovation and integration, ranking brands included in the study on their Mobile IQ score. Less than a third of these apps use the iPhone’s GPS software, 17% of apps utilise the notification system and even fewer use the phone’s camera and gyroscope capabilities. Tweet This!
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
MAY 28, 2010 Social Media Strategy from A to Z » Techipedia | Tamar Weinberg
Regardless of the many years of experience you have in the online space, the ideas behind social media and social media marketing are applicable to everyone. It may not be obvious from the UI, but YackTrack does support email notification on blog comments. It might even be a dead buzzword. Others have been there for over a decade. Always be Listening. Blogging. Customer Service.
| || || || |
DANNY BROWN Six Steps to Running a Successful Blogger Outreach
| MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
For example, if you sell college recruiting web software
to high school students, you may want to target any blogs that talk about: college recruiting college sports web software
teen athletes (from a parenting perspective) youth coaches and you may only want to consider blogs that: have 1000 or more subscribers have 1000 or more Twitter followers receive 10 or more comments per post on average (I like engaging bloggers) The types of bloggers you target and the criteria you come up with can be more or less detailed than this example, based on your business and your goals. thanks. MORE >>
WAXING UNLYRICAL Automation in Public Relations Measurement: Yea/Nay?
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2010
Artificial Intelligence : sentiment, topic or emerging theme identification, and identifying influential sites and individuals Good, fair and nonsense At the risk of over-simplification, I would say that media monitoring software
has gotten to be very useful for #1, does a serviceable job with #2, and usually produces either nonsense or the obvious when it comes to #3. Most existing social media monitoring software
doesn’t go much further than presenting the user with a set of two or three word phrases that appear most often in posts. website visitors and sales leads) 3. MORE >>
LOUIS GRAY Android+Keyboard = Win: Switching to the Samsung Epic
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
In contrast to the EVO, which has been a reliable workhorse, the Epic is much lighter, seems more polished both in hardware and software
, and - as a kicker - it offers a slide-out keyboard in addition to its virtual keyboard option. After connecting to my Google account, the device also pinged the Android Market and recognized all the applications
I had purchased, allowing me to download them again for free. But as I had the EVO with me still, comparing the two's application
libraries made rediscovery simple. It seems like an odd decision, but quickly comfortable. MORE >>
LOUIS GRAY The ChromeOS CR-48 Experience: Fast, Promising, Early
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2010
While the tech elite gained notifications
early in the month that their Google ChromeOS-powered CR-48 notebooks were on their way, and thousands of others flocked to submit their names to become one of the lucky chosen 60,000 few to get access to what could be the first version of the next big operating system, my e-mail box remained empty. Web sites, Web services and Web applications
. For someone raised in the desktop metaphor with applications
, the feeling that I can't get out of the browser and "get to my files" is a bit disconcerting and takes some rethinking. Quiet. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN The Metrics of Social Media - Danny Brown
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
If you built a Facebook application
, how many times was it installed/shared? « Previous Post Next Post » Youre a moderator for [link] Site admin Youre following this conversation Stop receiving notifications
for this conversation ">Stop following pts Settings. Every campaign is different, so inputting all the measurements and yardsticks (and the ad-hoc ones that might pop up along the way) would need an incredible piece of software
/hardware, which would feasibly be too expensive for most?Look How many comments did these posts receive? didnt say it is a failure.I MORE >>
- 32 Top Social Media and Online Tools for Entrepreneurs SOCIAL WAYNE | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2011
- The Bamboo Project Blog BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2008
- Best iOS6 Features for Business Users IDACONCPTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- Minimalist Internet Marketing: My Personal Guide VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2010
- List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Corporate Content : The Attack of the Social Machines KYLE LACY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- You’re Not As Busy As You Think CHRIS BROGAN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2011
- JOLT - Journal of Online Learning and Teaching BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 23, 2008
- Honeycomb Plays Well on Samsung's 10 Inch Galaxy Tablet LOUIS GRAY | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- 15 Blogger Resources Not Previously Featured on ProBlogger PROBLOGGER | THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2011
- The Bamboo Project Blog BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Citizen Marketer 2.1: Are FourSquare and Gowalla Just Shiny Objects? CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- An Open Letter to Facebook TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- Social Media Tools, Apps, Resources and Plugins HARP SOCIAL | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- Emergent Collaboration Vendor Review: Atlassian’s Confluence JACOB MORGAN | FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2012
- Social Media Monitoring Tools Comparison Guide WWW.PR2020.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- HOW TO: Gain Twitter Influence MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- What to Consider When Building an In-House Social Media Team MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- Social Media Toolkit - The Digital Strategist WWW.MICHAELFRUCHTER.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- IBM SJ 45-4 | Ethnographic study of collaborative knowledge work BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Could Google Wave Be One Of The Many Social Media Networking Sites SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- Why You Should NOT Integrate Game Mechanics Into Your Service. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2010
- Social Media Toolkit - The Digital Strategist WWW.MICHAELFRUCHTER.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
- Building Your Business With Internal Collaboration CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- The Very First Thing You Should Do in 2010 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- Dropbox It Like It's Hot JASON YORMARK | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- How To Create A Know-It-All Company - CIO.com - Business Technology Leadership BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- GUEST COLUMN: Spreading The Message; Why The Major Growth Opportunities Are (Still) In Text-Messaging MOBILEGROOVE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
- How Businesses Use Twitter Today SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- 2010 Social Media Wishlist – New Features for Facebook, StumbleUpon, & Twitter KIKOLANI | MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
- Intranet Blog :: E-mail fatigue BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SATURDAY, JUNE 28, 2008
- 5 Keys to Effective Knowledge Transfer for Nonprofits BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Digital Natives in Our Midst | Advice and Opinion BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.