| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | ENGAGE
APRIL 6, 2011 101 Online Video Stats to Make Your Eyes Glaze Over
Advanced Internet video (3D and HD) will increase 23-fold between 2009 and 2014. By 2014, 3D and HD Internet video will include 46% of Internet video traffic. Roughly 66% of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2014. YouTube is the main platform for online video. YouTube holds about 40% of the online video audience each month. of the U.S. of U.S.
| | TWIST IMAGE
APRIL 25, 2012 Two Things That Should Rock Your World
Will smartphones account for most visits to e-commerce sites by 2014? billion visits to the top 500 e-retailers in 2014, 26.4 It's one thing to be sitting on a couch and messing around with YouTube , it's a totally different experience when you're watching an online video while you're standing there, holding on to a subway pole on the ride to work. youtube. Well, is the Web dead? Of course, the Web isn't dead, but it is changing in ways that many of us have (sadly) been ignoring. and not on a fixed screen). Here's the news from Internet Retailer : "Of 49.6
| || || |
| | PWB MARKETING BLOG
SEPTEMBER 7, 2011 Three Stats Prove B2B Social Media Set To Explode [Charts]
Did you know more searches are done on YouTube than Yahoo? Forrester Research predicts that B2B firms will spend $54 million on social media marketing in 2014, up from just $11 million in 2009. Social media has reached prime time. Or if Facebook were a country, it’d be the 3 rd largest in the world? Consumers are interacting with each other and with companies on social media.
| | PROACTIVE REPORT
SEPTEMBER 17, 2010 What the growth of online video could mean for PR
We did not have the bandwidth to use video, but now we watch 80 million hours on YouTube everyday! Cisco predicts that by 2014 nearly half of all the Internet content will be high-definition video. Time spent on YouTube and Hulu.com increased 68% and 75% respectively, over the same time period. How-to videos are the second most watched category on YouTube. networking.
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
FEBRUARY 5, 2013 How Will Project Glass Impact Marketers?
Scheduled for release in 2014, Project Glass holds so much promise Apple and Microsoft have competing projects. All those Instagram posts and YouTube videos will become even more powerful. I will be speaking at xPotomac this February 25. Co-organizer Patrick Ashmalla and I are presenting together on Google Project Glass and augmented reality. Image by Andy Sternberg.
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
JANUARY 17, 2011 Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
billion by 2014. Among the global Forture 100 companies, 65% use Twitter, 54% are on Facebook and half post videos to YouTube. percent of internet users, or 127 million people, will use a social network at least once a month in 2010; that figure is projected to rise to two-thirds by 2014. million business-oriented queries on YouTube every week. And much more. Adam T.
| || || || |
FRESHNETWORKS Social TV and the future of advertising
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2011
Ads can get exponential views on YouTube
– people will search for, and share, their favourite ads. TV ads don’t even need to be broadcast during the Superbowl – this year a large amount of “Superbowl Ads” were launched on Youtube
and never broadcast on TV – huge savings! by 2014
. Internet connected TVs will be mass-market in 2014
and are offering another avenue for ad content and social recommendation to be integrated in the viewing experience. The discussion centered on how social media can bring the fragmented viewing experience back to a shared one. badges). MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING Recalibrating Education and Businesses with Social Media Technology – Rewards & Awards
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011
recent article by Greg Jarboe , ( @gregjarboe ) President & co-founder of SEO-PR , author of YouTube
and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day , highlights Weaver’s article and states that Rutgers Center for Management Development (CMD) is committed to bridging this gap by offering a Mini-MBA: Digital Marketing Program. million in 2014
, up from 33.7 of Internet users in 2014
, up from 14.5% Our lives are being transformed with the worldwide explosion of rapidly advancing social technologies. US Tablet Growth – eMarketer. million in 2011. Tablet users will make up 35.6% MORE >>
SOCIALNOMICS 140 Predictions About Social Marketing – 34 Experts on 2012
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
The marketing ‘bond traders’ will be analytics experts who will look at three types of real-time data: news feeds from sources such as Dow Jones, Reuters and Bloomberg; social data from platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google +, YouTube
, blogs and LinkedIn; and data from websites to answer key questions such as number of people visiting your web properties, content they are interacting with, the impact of reorganizing content and presentation, and speed of response to close rates.”. - Key New Technology to Impact Marketing in 2012: Marketing analytics. David Meerman Scott. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM 87 More Vital Social Media Marketing Facts and Stats for 2012
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012
83% use Facebook and 53% are on Twitter, though that gap is expected to narrow by 2014
due to rapid growth in Twitter use. Looking at five leading social networks (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
, Google+ and Pinterest), Fortune 100 company names are mentioned more than 10 million times per month. To accommodate different product lines, business units and geographies, the average Fortune 100 company now maintains 10 official corporate Twitter accounts, 10 Facebook pages and eight YouTube
and Video Marketing Trends. Increase use of video marketing? But 3.1 MORE >>
PAMORAMA 31 Social Media Stats and Anecdotes
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
billion in 2014
, a 34% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact 31 Social Media Stats and Anecdotes by Pam Dyer on February 22, 2010 Share Adam Schoenfeld, CEO at 20 Decibels (Cheddr Media Inc.), assembled this terrific list of social media statistics and anecdotes. His company offers a great Twitter campaign management and analytics tool for social media managers and agencies. That 34% CAGR means that social media spending is growing faster than any other interactive marketing category ( more ). more ). MORE >>
- Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY SMM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- The Most Overrated Social Media Metric CONVINCE & CONVERT | SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2012
- This week in social media (April 8-12, 2013) CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2013
- How to Use Social Media to Generate Leads Exclusively for Large Enterprises [Guest] CONVERSTATIONS | TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
- Six Links Worthy Of Your Attention #139 TWIST IMAGE | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2013
- IMPORTANT: Enter the DoGooder Video Awards by March 22 SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, MARCH 15, 2013
- Motrin: A Case Study In Social Media Marketing DIVA MARKETING BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2008
- Digital Primetime Arrives Just in Time to Crush the Net STEVE RUBEL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- 10 Items For Your 2013 Stategic Plan PROACTIVE REPORT | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2012
- Premature Technology Arousal and the emerging mobile world SIMON MAINWARING | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY SMM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- The Value of Social Media [STATS] | Penn Olson WWW.PENN-OLSON.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- Developing a Kickstarter Marketing Strategy KIKOLANI | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- 9 Takeaways from SME’s 2013 Social Media Marketing Report WRITTENT BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2013
- Is Social Media the New Online Education? SOCIALNOMICS | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Stop Wasting Money: How to Get the Most Out of Your Blogging Education KIKOLANI | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- Mix of Social Media Trends 2011 JOHNBELL.TYPEPAD.COM | FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
- This Week in Social Media – 4/3/2013 SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- This Week in Social Media – 6/5/2013 SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013
- Get Your Social Media Story Straight | Blogging and Content. CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- Learning about Social Media from College Students TREY PENNINGTON | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.