| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JANUARY 5, 2009 Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar.
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Internet , Marketing , Search Engine Optimization , Social Media , Viral Marketing , Web Design , Websites > Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 by Tamar Weinberg on December 26, 2007 Share Last year, I ended 2006 with a great (and still pertinent) list of blog posts and articles that I felt were really the best in their class in the area of Internet Marketing. Maybe next year, folks! Rae explains all.
| | SOCIALNOMICS
APRIL 3, 2012 How to Use Memes to Create Social Media Engagement
With the rapid proliferation of social media and social media channels, there’s been an equally as rapid growth in the creation of memes. While memes — highly viral niche content with fast burnout rates — have existed for some time, they are currently the internet’s favorite phenomena. meme is, by definition , a cultural element passed from person to person. Mike Lewis.
| || || |
| | WWW.HENSHALL.COM
NOVEMBER 20, 2007 Presenters Failing the Social Media Communications Test | stuart henshall
Flickr Contact Subscribe Presenters Failing the Social Media Communications Test November 13, 2007 in Knowledge Innovation , Networks, Knowledge and Social Media I’ve been meaning to write a post about conferences, conference organizers and how they prepare for a social media world. Stuart November 14, 2007 at 1:16 pm Thanks for all your comments! Tell the blogger to stop!
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 PLE
As such, they are comprised of two elements - the tools and the conceptual notions that drive how and why we select individual parts. (George Siemens, “ PLEs - I Acronym, Therefore I Exist , 15 April 2007 blog entry). “An ecosystem of connected educational resources facilitated by a (large) set of tools and fueled by collaboration opportunities facilitating the consumption of content that enables an increased understanding of specific knowledge domains. (Lee Kraus, PLE: not personal and not learning , 14 June 2007 blog entry). memes to me. memes to me.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JANUARY 28, 2010 Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content for Social Media.
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Internet , Marketing , Social Media > Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content by Tamar Weinberg on October 29, 2007 Share As many of us alluded to earlier this month at SMX Social Media , viral content is king. Viral content can spark memes.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 The Power of Educational Technology: Preparing Students to Succeed in the 21st Century
ISTE has prepared the NETS-s 2007 Essential Conditions to Effectively Leverage Technology for Learning. Meme: Passion Quilt. Bucket List Meme. ► 2007. Journey 2006 - 2007. skip to main | skip to sidebar. The Power of Educational Technology. Demonstrating the power of technology to improve learning, create communities and inspire new thinking. Sunday, May 25, 2008. Preparing Students to Succeed in the 21st Century. often talk about this as a goal. Lately, Ive been trying to articulate what this really means. Preparing students to tackle new innovations.
| || || || |
- Grow Your Wiki
Web Content 2007
. About. Services. Contact. Archives. 21 days of wiki adoption. 9rules. adsense. advertising. analysis. Apple. Atlassian. AusWeb07. Barack Obama. better meetings. BlackBerry. blip.tv. boris mann. business. CeBIT. change. change management. citizen journalism. Clay Shirky. cognition. collaboration. Collaborative Technology. collective action. Community. Confluence. conversation. Course Using Wiki. creativity. culture. customers. data center. David Weinberger. Design. Digital Democracy. digitallearning. documentation. earmarks. EDUCAUSE2006. email. encyclopedia. conference. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG How I Network on Friendster, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn Â?
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
by Tamar Weinberg on December 19, 2007
Share How do you leverage different social networks? Closing Thoughts I’d turn this into a meme
, but you know how I feel about that. December 20, 2007
at 12:28 pm toodoo » ????? ????? December 21, 2007
at 6:33 am Ft. Reply marc December 19, 2007
at 9:11 am 1) Linked-in used to be pure. Reply TheMadHat December 19, 2007
at 10:39 am Interesting breakdown, and my graph seems to be about the same. Reply Jon Kelly December 19, 2007
at 10:52 am Ok, Tamar. Reply Yuvi December 19, 2007
at 10:53 am Weird. MORE >>
TAYLOR MAREK Follow Friday Challenge, Week 1 #FFwk1
| FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2009
will be giving away one spot every week on Friday in conjunction with the “Follow Friday meme
brought about through Twitter. Home About Contact Archives Testimonials Speaking Podcast Chat LIVE Social Media Vault My Inner Circle Plugins eBook Hire Me Follow Friday Challenge, Week 1 #FFwk1 August 7, 2009 by Taylor Marek I’ve had this idea in my head since the beginning of the week, and am totally pumped to release it to the world! What I want to do is give you a FREE 30min consultation with me. What will it be on? You choose the topic you want. want to see you succeed. MORE >>
- What you can learn from Mister Splashy Pants
Mister Splashy Pants quickly became an internet meme
, and later the subject of a TED talk by reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian. On December 10, 2007
, Mister Splashy Pants was announced the winner of the competition. Ok so what does a humpback whale have to do with marketing? Check out this campaign from Greenpeace for the answer. Greenpeace was hoping to raise the awareness about humpback whales that were being threatened by the Japanese Fisheries Agency’s plan to kill 50 humpback whales. Some of the names we very thoughtful like Shanti or expressive like Libertad. MORE >>
NEILPERKIN.TYPEPAD.COM The Future Of Content Curation
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
Partly because there's been a number interesting pieces I've read about the subject recently, and partly because I think it is yet another area where traditional practices are being disrupted but we certainly don't yet have all answers. Anyway, they've kindly let me reproduce it here, so here it is : One of the most remarkable quotes of the last couple of weeks came from Christopher Bailey, CCO of Burberry, who said: "We are now as much a media-content company as we are a design company, because it's all part of the overall experience." Original column here. MORE >>
- Why Alps Bethneck is 5 Years Old ARI HERZOG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- 31 Social Media Stats and Anecdotes PAMORAMA | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- 40 Social Media Blogs You Should Be Reading PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009
- Citizen Marketer 2.1: What Do Facebook, The Social Network, Guy. CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010
- The Ultimate Social Media Etiquette Handbook TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
- Crest Magazine Interview on Social Media Marketing | Gauravonomics. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- 4 Ways I Compose Posts to Drive Millions of Pageviews to Blogs Through Digg PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- Content Aggregation For Links, Traffic And Buzz THEFUTUREBUZZ.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- Why the Web Went Wrong: From Self-Organized Swarms to Unruly Flash. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- Convore Brings Bulletin Boards Into World of Real-Time LOUIS GRAY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
- 6 Lessons Learned From the Demise of MySpace | facebook | Social. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- The Future of Digg SOSHABLE | MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011
- GlobalPost Story on the Role of Social Media in the Kashmir. GAURAVONOMICS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- StumbleUpon Etiquette Guide and Best Practices TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
- Tales from the Keyboard Cat and Banksy’s “Exit Through the Gift Shop” WEB METRICS GURU | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- Viral Marketing: Weezer Gets it Right TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2008
- Google Went “Code Red” to Save Google Buzz PAMORAMA | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- Online Content Curation: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- BackChannel Conversation Tools WWW.MGUHLIN.ORG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- Aloha Summit Links: Overview of Online Video BARE FEET STUDIOS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2008
- Tamar Weinberg is a Media Snacker » Techipedia | Tamar Weinberg TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2007
- With 4 Days Before Blogger Social, I Bring You the 4×4 Meme TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- The NEW American Dream: An Ongoing Conversation CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- 7 Reasons You Know You're Experiencing SXSW Withdrawal CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17, 2010
- How I Spent My "Geek Spring Break" (aka SXSWi) CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- OSSCamp Delhi THE MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2007
- The complete knowledge sharing guide. | lucasmcdonnell.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2008
- e4innovation.com " Blog Archive " Nice work BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- 5 Keys to Effective Knowledge Transfer for Nonprofits BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.