| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FIREBELLY
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 Social Curation Will Not Cure Your C.P.A.
and was reading a post from 2006 on the Three Minds blog. Social curation will not cure your C.P.A. Social curation might help your continuous partial attention tendencies. Social Curation can make for a consumable “social” experience. Find some curators to guide your social experience. That’s what your social curators will hopefully do for you.
| | MINDYMCADAMS.COM
OCTOBER 12, 2010 ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators
» ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators The Latin root of the noun curator means “to care. But when Jeff Jarvis talks about “curation — which he has been doing for quite a while now — he means the activities of sorting, choosing, and display, which museum curators perform based on their extensive knowledge of the subject area of an exhibit. Then consider the job of the museum curator. If we talk about curation, we refer to more than a simple act of filtering. Curation,’ and journalists as curators.
| || || |
| | NEILPERKIN.TYPEPAD.COM
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 The Future Of Content Curation
With an explosion in the amount of content vying for our attention, quality content curation of all kinds has a high value. The real value in social curation is relevance. Social curation does not mean the end of editorial curation, it means the opportunity to combine both to make a better product. " Seems like everyone's in the content game now.
| | GAURAVONOMICS
DECEMBER 28, 2010 How Has Social Media Marketing Changed Between 2006 and 2010?
Yesterday, I shared my compilation of the 50 most remarkable social media marketing platforms and programs from the last 5 years, from 2006 to 2010: The compilation included case studies from North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, many accompanied by the commercials that launched the campaign, or in-depth video case studies to show what really happened. SO WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
| | WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King
Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King Steve Rosenbaum , Magnify.net | Jun. Curation Is King." In fact, content creation is costly and painful though this may be, may not result in measurably better content than content curation. Mixing creation and curation is essential for survival. Actually - we dont curate we do provide a platform for sites to curate.
| || || || |
WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM The Three C’s of Social Content: Consumption, Curation, Creation
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
Brian Solis Home Articles Business – Marketing PR 2.0 – New Communications Social Media Speaking Books Appearances About The Three C’s of Social Content: Consumption, Curation
, Creation November 8, 2010 View Comments Over the years, social networks have lured us from the confines of our existing realities into a new genre of digital domains that not only captivated us, but fostered the creation of new realities. Twitter isn’t so much driven by pure creation as it is rich with a combination of curation
and consumption. wonder about "Curator
". MORE >>
GAURAVONOMICS The Ultimate List of Social Media Surveys, Research Reports and.
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2010
am compiling a list of social media surveys, research reports and scoring methodologies with the objective of curating
the best research on consumer behavior and brand initiatives on social media. Follow the blog on RSS , Twitter or Facebook and youll never miss a post again! also wish to understand which research approaches are most often used in such studies and how actionable are the insights derived from each approach. So, here’s a work-in-progress list of social media surveys, research reports and scoring methodologies – 1. What do you think? For more, read my bio. MORE >>
WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG Real-Time News Curation - Types And Real-World Examples
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
Print this article Real-Time News Curation
- The Complete Guide Part 3: Types And Real-World Examples Whats more important? Photo credit: dizeloid In part III of this guide to real-time news curation
( Part I and Part II ) you can find a full-blown showcase of real-world examples of good content curation
, from basic lists to guides and news reporting, as well as some more traditional, or I should say, more familiar, examples of automated and semi-automated news aggregation. As I wrote, " aggregation is automated, curation
is manual ". Types of Curation
1. MORE >>
DIRECT MARKETING OBSERVATIONS 14 Guiding Principles of Social Media
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
It was somewhere between 2005 and 2006
but that’s when I really started to “understand the power of the possibility with social. 7) You can manage and curate
that online presence in real time and any time. I live in Florida and hard times are visible everywhere. I’ve seen businesses open with promise and flair only to close within a year with nary a sound and barely an announcement. This extends to the houses in my neighborhood, the families that occupied them, and the jobs that the people who lived in them once had. All Gone. Empty. It sucks. Always know this. MORE >>
WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM The State of the Blogosphere 2010
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
It’s safe to assume that next year, we’ll see the rise of a new form of blogging platforms, those dedicated to simplicity with an emphasis on mobility, curation
, instant presentation, and community. In 2011 the social media landscape will undergo an interesting transformation as it ushers in a genre of information commerce and the 3C’s of social content , creation, curation
, and consumption. 2011 is the year of information curation
and the dawn of the curator
introduce a new role into the pyramid of Information Commerce. startups. MORE >>
- Online Content Curation: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- 9 Indispensable B2B Social Media White Papers SOCIALMEDIAB2B.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- my6sense – of consumption, curation and the needstream. COLINWALKER.ME.UK | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
- Machine Gunners and Gardeners GEOFF LIVINGSTON | SUNDAY, MAY 1, 2011
- 50 Ways to use Social Media, listed by Objective « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Social Media Marketing Hall of Fame: 50 Global Case Studies GAURAVONOMICS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Breaking All Of Twitter's Rules TWIST IMAGE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- The Ultimate List of Meetups, Events and Conferences for Marketers. GAURAVONOMICS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Social self-importance: Why content curation will never be king DARETOCOMMENT.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- Present and Future themes – 2011 Predictions WEB METRICS GURU | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2010
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation Pt 2: Culture and Organizational Structure Shifts JACOB MORGAN | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
- Social Media Marketing Hall of Fame: The 50 Most Remarkable Platforms and Programs From 2006-2010 GAURAVONOMICS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- “Reclaim Blogging”: Why I’m giving up Twitter and Facebook GAPINGVOID.COM | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- Brain Crack, Innovation, Leadership | Bare Feet Blog BARE FEET STUDIOS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- You've Heard of CRM, But Do You Know VRM? WORKFACE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2012
- The Opportunity at the Intersection of Social Entertainment. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Brand Monitoring, Social Analytics, Social Insights WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- Crest Magazine Interview on Social Media Marketing | Gauravonomics. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- Why My6sense: Right Time, Right Place, Right Context LOUIS GRAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Streams from the Road: Trends from Friends - The Steve Rubel Stream STEVE RUBEL | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- TV Tattle Goes Dark After 13 Years LOUIS GRAY | THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2013
- Web Journal – August 22nd – 29th, 2012 WEB METRICS GURU | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- Easy Steps to Amplify Your Blogging BUSINESSESGROW.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- ImpactNEXT Goes to Washington CHRIS BROGAN | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013
- Newsmastering Architecture for News Radars TARINA.BLOGGING.FI | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- TED and Reddit interview Evgeny Morozov BLOG.TED.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Experts in the Industry: Lani Rosales (49 of of 45) CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- Examples of online communities in the telecoms industry FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.