| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | NEILPERKIN.TYPEPAD.COM
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [2006, Curation] The Future Of Content Curation
With an explosion in the amount of content vying for our attention, quality content curation of all kinds has a high value. The real value in social curation is relevance. Social curation does not mean the end of editorial curation, it means the opportunity to combine both to make a better product. " Seems like everyone's in the content game now.
| | MINDYMCADAMS.COM
OCTOBER 12, 2010 [2006, Curation] ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators
» ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators The Latin root of the noun curator means “to care. But when Jeff Jarvis talks about “curation — which he has been doing for quite a while now — he means the activities of sorting, choosing, and display, which museum curators perform based on their extensive knowledge of the subject area of an exhibit. Then consider the job of the museum curator. If we talk about curation, we refer to more than a simple act of filtering. Curation,’ and journalists as curators.
| || || |
| | FIREBELLY
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 [2006, Curation] Social Curation Will Not Cure Your C.P.A.
and was reading a post from 2006 on the Three Minds blog. Social curation will not cure your C.P.A. Social curation might help your continuous partial attention tendencies. Social Curation can make for a consumable “social” experience. Find some curators to guide your social experience. That’s what your social curators will hopefully do for you.
| | GAURAVONOMICS
DECEMBER 28, 2010 [2006, Curation] How Has Social Media Marketing Changed Between 2006 and 2010?
Yesterday, I shared my compilation of the 50 most remarkable social media marketing platforms and programs from the last 5 years, from 2006 to 2010: The compilation included case studies from North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, many accompanied by the commercials that launched the campaign, or in-depth video case studies to show what really happened. SO WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
| | WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [2006, Curation] Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King
Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King Steve Rosenbaum , Magnify.net | Jun. Curation Is King." In fact, content creation is costly and painful though this may be, may not result in measurably better content than content curation. Mixing creation and curation is essential for survival. Actually - we dont curate we do provide a platform for sites to curate.
| | WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM
NOVEMBER 8, 2010 [2006, Curation] The Three C’s of Social Content: Consumption, Curation, Creation
The 3C’s, Consumption, Creation, and Curation Bucking the trend of growth in the “creator category, Twitter, for instance, grew by 30 million users in the last few months. Twitter isn’t so much driven by pure creation as it is rich with a combination of curation and consumption. wonder about "Curator". On Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, et al., In the U.S.,
| || || || |
WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG [2006, Curation] Real-Time News Curation - Types And Real-World Examples
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
Print this article Real-Time News Curation
- The Complete Guide Part 3: Types And Real-World Examples Whats more important? Photo credit: dizeloid In part III of this guide to real-time news curation
( Part I and Part II ) you can find a full-blown showcase of real-world examples of good content curation
, from basic lists to guides and news reporting, as well as some more traditional, or I should say, more familiar, examples of automated and semi-automated news aggregation. As I wrote, " aggregation is automated, curation
is manual ". Types of Curation
1. MORE >>
BLOG.ELADGIL.COM [2006, Curation] How Pinterest Will Transform the Web in 2012: Social Content Curation As The Next Big Thing
| TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
How Pinterest Will Transform the Web in 2012: Social Content Curation
As The Next Big Thing. The most interesting wave hitting the social web in 2012 is social curation
. launched as a social information curation
platform, Quora adopted boards for a similar purpose, and Fab.com launched a structured social commerce feed. In this blog post I will discuss the evolution of social media from long-form to push-button, the emergence of social curation
on sites such as Twitter and Tumblr , and the move to structured sets of curated
content on Pinterest and its brethren. MORE >>
GAURAVONOMICS [2006, Curation] The Ultimate List of Social Media Surveys, Research Reports and.
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2010
am compiling a list of social media surveys, research reports and scoring methodologies with the objective of curating
the best research on consumer behavior and brand initiatives on social media. Follow the blog on RSS , Twitter or Facebook and youll never miss a post again! also wish to understand which research approaches are most often used in such studies and how actionable are the insights derived from each approach. So, here’s a work-in-progress list of social media surveys, research reports and scoring methodologies – 1. What do you think? For more, read my bio. MORE >>
WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG [2006, Curation] Online Content Curation: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
Print this article | Read this article in: | ES | PT | IT | Online Content Curation
: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value As you are increasingly submerged by an endless flood of information, online content curators
may provide a new, valuable service to anyone looking for quality information online: a personalized, qualified selection of the best and most relevant content and resources on a very specific topic or theme. Curated
in real-time. Content curation
is also a way to make smaller fishes stand on the shoulders of giants. Curated
in real-time. MORE >>
COLINWALKER.ME.UK [2006, Curation] my6sense – of consumption, curation and the needstream.
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
Home About Contact Tweet me Featured Articles Ramblings The Social Web Trials/Betas my6sense – of consumption, curation
and the needstream. There is a sweet spot between subscription and curation
– but that’s for another post. Responses to “my6sense – of consumption, curation
and the needstream. Tweets that mention my6sense – of consumption, curation
and the needstream. -- Topsy.com says: September 13, 2010 at 8:23 pm [.] iappville said: my6sense of consumption, curation
and the needstream. | [link] [.] All rights reserved. MORE >>
- [2006, Curation] The State of the Blogosphere 2010 WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Social self-importance: Why content curation will never be king DARETOCOMMENT.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 9 Indispensable B2B Social Media White Papers SOCIALMEDIAB2B.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 14 Guiding Principles of Social Media DIRECT MARKETING OBSERVATIONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- [2006, Curation] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
- [2006, Curation] The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 50 Ways to use Social Media, listed by Objective « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- [2006, Curation] Machine Gunners and Gardeners GEOFF LIVINGSTON | SUNDAY, MAY 1, 2011
- [2006, Curation] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation Pt 2: Culture and Organizational Structure Shifts JACOB MORGAN | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
- [2006, Curation] Breaking All Of Twitter's Rules TWIST IMAGE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- [2006, Curation] Social Media Marketing Hall of Fame: 50 Global Case Studies GAURAVONOMICS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- [2006, Curation] The Ultimate List of Meetups, Events and Conferences for Marketers. GAURAVONOMICS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Brand Monitoring, Social Analytics, Social Insights WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [2006, Curation] “Reclaim Blogging”: Why I’m giving up Twitter and Facebook GAPINGVOID.COM | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- [2006, Curation] Present and Future themes – 2011 Predictions WEB METRICS GURU | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2010
- [2006, Curation] You've Heard of CRM, But Do You Know VRM? WORKFACE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2012
- [2006, Curation] Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Brain Crack, Innovation, Leadership | Bare Feet Blog BARE FEET STUDIOS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Social Media Marketing Hall of Fame: The 50 Most Remarkable Platforms and Programs From 2006-2010 GAURAVONOMICS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- [2006, Curation] The Opportunity at the Intersection of Social Entertainment. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Write Less, Say More PROBLOGGER | SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2013
- [2006, Curation] Crest Magazine Interview on Social Media Marketing | Gauravonomics. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2006, Curation] Why My6sense: Right Time, Right Place, Right Context LOUIS GRAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Streams from the Road: Trends from Friends - The Steve Rubel Stream STEVE RUBEL | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [2006, Curation] TV Tattle Goes Dark After 13 Years LOUIS GRAY | THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2013
- [2006, Curation] Easy Steps to Amplify Your Blogging BUSINESSESGROW.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Web Journal – August 22nd – 29th, 2012 WEB METRICS GURU | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- [2006, Curation] Newsmastering Architecture for News Radars TARINA.BLOGGING.FI | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2006, Curation] ImpactNEXT Goes to Washington CHRIS BROGAN | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013
- [2006, Curation] TED and Reddit interview Evgeny Morozov BLOG.TED.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Experts in the Industry: Lani Rosales (49 of of 45) CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [2006, Curation] Examples of online communities in the telecoms industry FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.