| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FIREBELLY
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 [2006, Curation] Social Curation Will Not Cure Your C.P.A.
and was reading a post from 2006 on the Three Minds blog. I was inspired by their illustration and drew an updated version. Social curation will not cure your C.P.A. Social curation might help your continuous partial attention tendencies. Social Curation can make for a consumable “social” experience. Find some curators to guide your social experience.
| | WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM
NOVEMBER 8, 2010 [2006, Curation] The Three C’s of Social Content: Consumption, Curation, Creation
The 3C’s, Consumption, Creation, and Curation Bucking the trend of growth in the “creator category, Twitter, for instance, grew by 30 million users in the last few months. Twitter isn’t so much driven by pure creation as it is rich with a combination of curation and consumption. In doing so, we literally make the world a much smaller place. briansolis Hi Matt.I
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014 | DEVUMI
[2006, Curation] Facebook vs. Twitter: Which is Better for your Brand?
JULY 20, 2013 | PROBLOGGER
[2006, Curation] Write Less, Say More
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2006, Curation] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 | FIREBELLY
[2006, Curation] Social Curation Will Not Cure Your C.P.A.
APRIL 3, 2012 | BLOG.ELADGIL.COM
[2006, Curation] How Pinterest Will Transform the Web in 2012: Social Content Curation As The Next Big Thing
NOVEMBER 29, 2011 | TWIST IMAGE
[2006, Curation] Breaking All Of Twitter's Rules
| | BLOG.ELADGIL.COM
APRIL 3, 2012 [2006, Curation] How Pinterest Will Transform the Web in 2012: Social Content Curation As The Next Big Thing
How Pinterest Will Transform the Web in 2012: Social Content Curation As The Next Big Thing. The most interesting wave hitting the social web in 2012 is social curation. launched as a social information curation platform, Quora adopted boards for a similar purpose, and Fab.com launched a structured social commerce feed. 2010-Now Structured Sets And Social Curation.
| | WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [2006, Curation] Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King
Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King Steve Rosenbaum , Magnify.net | Jun. Curation Is King." Ok, I hear all the content-makers sharpening their knives to take me on. In fact, content creation is costly and painful though this may be, may not result in measurably better content than content curation. Mixing creation and curation is essential for survival. Im ready.
| | MINDYMCADAMS.COM
OCTOBER 12, 2010 [2006, Curation] ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators
» ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators The Latin root of the noun curator means “to care. We know the word primarily in connection with museum collections, which may make some folks think of dusty old boring things, or preserving history — and maybe that’s not your idea of what journalists should be doing. Then consider the job of the museum curator. If we talk about curation, we refer to more than a simple act of filtering. If the museum curator puts 100 of those tokens in one case, my eyes will glaze over.
| | WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG
SEPTEMBER 24, 2010 [2006, Curation] Online Content Curation: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value
Curated in real-time. When I first wrote about this , six years ago, I called this type of work newsmastering and newsradars , but now that the real-time element has come into play, as much as social media, video, Twitter and other new content sources, the original idea of what a newsmaster / content curator is and what tools and features are really needed has certainly started to change.
NEILPERKIN.TYPEPAD.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [2006, Curation] The Future Of Content Curation
" Seems like everyone's in the content game now. I saw the quote on twitter first, of course, like much that is new and of consequence among the advertising and media community that I'm a part of - a community that, through the links that are shared and amplified, provides it's own form of content curation (social curation if you like) which, when combined with RSS acts as a kind of mash-up between personal and community based selection that is consistently the highest quality content stream I have access to. The real value in social curation is relevance. MORE >>
WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010 [2006, Curation] Real-Time News Curation - Types And Real-World Examples
Print this article Real-Time News Curation - The Complete Guide Part 3: Types And Real-World Examples Whats more important? If you have been wondering what is the difference between aggregated news and curated news, or what good curated content looks like, look no further. Here is the most interesting stuff I have found out there: Part III: Curation Types and Real-World Examples There exists many types of curation , and many ways to interpret what curation really is. As I wrote, " aggregation is automated, curation is manual ". magazine in 2006. MORE >>
DARETOCOMMENT.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [2006, Curation] Social self-importance: Why content curation will never be king
My Work Content Curation Subscribe Dare To Comment Fresh insights on social media and content curation marketing from a young professional in the field Social self-importance: Why content curation will never be king by Ian Greenleigh on September 9, 2010 · 9 comments Let’s be clear: Content curation will not save any of us from having to author our own content. Anyone that attempts to position curation as a shortcut, to any extent, is wrong (and probably trying to sell you something). Have I become disillusioned with content curation? Digg this! MORE >>
COLINWALKER.ME.UK | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [2006, Curation] my6sense – of consumption, curation and the needstream.
Home About Contact Tweet me Featured Articles Ramblings The Social Web Trials/Betas my6sense – of consumption, curation and the needstream. There is a sweet spot between subscription and curation – but that’s for another post. Responses to “my6sense – of consumption, curation and the needstream. Tweets that mention my6sense – of consumption, curation and the needstream. -- Topsy.com says: September 13, 2010 at 8:23 pm [.] iappville said: my6sense of consumption, curation and the needstream. | [link] [.] All rights reserved. MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011 [2006, Curation] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
After interviewing nearly 40 experts and working with Charlene Li and a bit of help from myself, she’s found six distinct use cases (see compass below) on how companies are measuring using these new toolsets. We know that measurement is the the top goal inside of companies , and while I’ve published this data before, it’s important to recast it to show the important of measurement in an emerging technology set. Why are social analytics so important? This is a new medium, and proof over re allocation of investment is key. The compass idea illustrates this clearly. Wowza! Wowza! MORE >>
- [2006, Curation] The State of the Blogosphere 2010 WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 9 Indispensable B2B Social Media White Papers SOCIALMEDIAB2B.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 14 Guiding Principles of Social Media DIRECT MARKETING OBSERVATIONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- [2006, Curation] The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [2006, Curation] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Brand Monitoring, Social Analytics, Social Insights WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Machine Gunners and Gardeners GEOFF LIVINGSTON | SUNDAY, MAY 1, 2011
- [2006, Curation] Breaking All Of Twitter's Rules TWIST IMAGE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- [2006, Curation] “Reclaim Blogging”: Why I’m giving up Twitter and Facebook GAPINGVOID.COM | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- [2006, Curation] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2006, Curation] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2006, Curation] 50 Ways to use Social Media, listed by Objective « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- [2006, Curation] Write Less, Say More PROBLOGGER | SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2013
- [2006, Curation] Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Newsmastering Architecture for News Radars TARINA.BLOGGING.FI | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2006, Curation] TED and Reddit interview Evgeny Morozov BLOG.TED.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Facebook vs. Twitter: Which is Better for your Brand? DEVUMI | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
- [2006, Curation] Brain Crack, Innovation, Leadership | Bare Feet Blog BARE FEET STUDIOS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [2006, Curation] Easy Steps to Amplify Your Blogging BUSINESSESGROW.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010