| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | GAURAVONOMICS
JULY 8, 2010 Business Today Story on Group Buying Portals in India.
Business Today recently quoted me in a story on group buying websites in India. Group-buying is a popular social commerce model right now because Groupon’s success has attracted a lot of entrepreneurs and investors to the space. But why has online group buying seen a sudden surge in entrepreneurial interest in India? Yes, 85 per cent! The deal attracted 343 buyers.
| | PAMORAMA
MARCH 3, 2010 35 Great Social Media Infographics
Facebook was founded 2004, not 1997. ( [link] ), Twitter launched 2006, not 2000. ( [link] ). … disqus ? link] Buy Facebook Fans The “10″ levels of communication is absolutely priceless! As you probably know, infographics are visual representations of information, data, or knowledge. to convey concepts. Most of these have been scaled down or cropped. Anyone?
| || || |
| | GAURAVONOMICS
OCTOBER 7, 2010 18 Social Media Use Cases: Conversation, Campaign and Community.
Sales: Group-buying customer community. Gauravonomics Blog For Marketers, Entrepreneurs and Activists How To Organize and Energize Your Evangelists Blog Speaking Writing Bio Media Subscribe Slideshare Twitter LinkedIn Facebook IdeaSliver Labs Tumblr « How to Design Social Games That Are Easy to Learn (Accessible) But Difficult to Master (Challenging)? Support: Suggestion campaign.
| | PAMORAMA
DECEMBER 16, 2009 40 Social Media Blogs You Should Be Reading
in 2006, back when almost no one knew what social media even meant. Inside Facebook was started by Justin Smith in April 2006. RotorBlog : RotorBlog.com was founded in May 2006 by Maris Dagis in order to provide latest Web 2.0 pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact 40 Social Media Blogs You Should Be Reading by Pam Dyer on December 16, 2009 Share If you’re reading this blog ( thank you! ), you probably agree that social media is valuable. These are some great daily reads for keeping abreast of social media and social marketing.
| | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
OCTOBER 3, 2010 The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010)
On my blog, I’m using tools like Disqus, and at work we’re experimenting with Echo. Slower incumbents will use a war chest to buy innovation –few will innovate. Secondly, we’re seeing some vendors like Jive, Lithium, Exact Target, make some key buys (Filtrbox, ScoutLabs, Hootsuite, respectively) in order to expand to a suite of services.
| | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
Disqus Comments : Disqus Comments is a comment system and moderation tool for a Web site or blog. MySpace became the most popular social networking site in the United States in June 2006, but it was overtaken by its primary competitor, Facebook, in April 2008. But never fear! Here’s a quick guide to some of the terms you may encounter. An example of this is the Twitter API.
| || || || |
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
. 23 Social Media Marketing Tips from Dell, Comcast, HP, Wells Fargo, Best Buy
, General Mills, Ford, UPS, Home Depot, Cirque du Soleil (Online Marketing Blog): Lee Odden takes advice from the best minds in social media who have worked in the corporate world. Breakdown: 4 Ways Brands are Earning — and Buying
— Followers on Twitter (Web Strategist): Jeremiah Owyang explores the Twitter space to see how followers are being earned (or not) on Twitter. And like last year, I have a gift for you. Every year, I read hundreds (thousands?) Think again! MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS)
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
The brands we are working with to develop this product - Sony, USA Today, Best Buy
, Kayak, Progressive, etc - have all had input in the product road map, development and pricing and we believe we are positioned to meet the needs of marketers at the largest brands. Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter @ mattgalloway Wow thanks, I really appreciate that. really love what I do, I hope it shows. functionality, things are different now. MORE >>
GAURAVONOMICS But Doesn't Everybody Cry in Supermarkets?
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
‘ Why We Buy
: The Science Of Shopping ‘ by Paco Underhill is one of my all time favorite books on marketing, but it is a misnomer — most of the book is about ‘how’ we buy
instead of ‘why’ Here’s a rare excerpt from page 96 of ‘ Why We Buy
‘ that does talk about why — Shopping means different things to different people at different times. haven’t (yet) cried in a retail store, but I could have, on more occasion than one, because I could afford to buy
anything there if I wanted, for the first time. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2008: Social Media, SEO, and More " techipedia | tamar weinberg
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009
Why Clients Won’t Buy
: The Hierarchy of Choice : You could be an awesome salesperson but your customers still won’t necessarily buy
from you. My most popular post on this site — probably by far — was last year’s Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2007 compilation. spent about 3 days (and nights) on it (without sleep) and I was quite happy with the turnout. This year, I began starting to write this compilation in the first week of December. Like last year, I’ve grouped them into different categories and written short descriptions on each post. MORE >>
GAURAVONOMICS How to Build a Social Media Practice in a Professional Services.
| SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2010
Over the last few years, all types of professional services firms — including business consulting firms, IT consulting firms, public relations agencies, advertising agencies, digital agencies, and media buying
agencies — have been working towards building a social media practice, with varying degrees of success. Welcome to the Gauravonomics Blog for Marketers, Entrepreneurs and Activists ! Follow the blog on RSS , Twitter or Facebook and youll never miss a post again! What do you think? Do share your insights in the comments below. For more, read my bio. Lets talk. MORE >>
- The Evolution of the Social Media Evangelist | Social Media Strategery SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SUNDAY, AUGUST 23, 2009
- Will the Gen-Y Dream Kill the Product Brand? IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- A Brief History Of Social Media SOCIALMEDIAROCKSTAR.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
- Analysis of Five Top Blogs and What You Can Learn from Them TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Brand Monitoring, Social Analytics, Social Insights WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- The Business of Social Media: B2B and B2C Engagement by the Numbers | Brian Solis WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010
- How to Reach Out to Bloggers WWW.CHRISBROGAN.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- No, You Can't Automate Social Media! TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- B2B social media case studies - 3 you can learn from and why they work WWW.ARIKHANSON.COM | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- Killer Startup Idea: GTTGTHR.com (Get Together at Places With. GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- Crest Magazine Interview on Social Media Marketing | Gauravonomics. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- Social Media Optimization Tools WWW.TOPRANKBLOG.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Luxury Brands and the Social Commerce Opportunity in China. GAURAVONOMICS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Four Reasons Why Gamers Cheat: How to Design Social Games to. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- Forbes Story on SMS-Based Social Messaging Platform SMSGupShup. GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- Dare Magazine Story on How Indian Brands Are Using Social Media. GAURAVONOMICS | FRIDAY, JULY 16, 2010
- 6 Lessons Learned From the Demise of MySpace | facebook | Social. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Killer Startup Idea: CrowdQuest White Label Platform for. GAURAVONOMICS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Disruptive Skills, Gifts and IdeaSlivers | Gauravonomics Blog For. GAURAVONOMICS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- Happy Birthday Twitter: The Path to 10 Billion Tweets PAMORAMA | SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2010
- BBC Panel Discussion on Nicholas Carr's New Book 'The Shallows. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
- Six Reasons Why I Only Wear Black | Gauravonomics Blog For. GAURAVONOMICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- afaqs! Story on What the Sunsilk Gang of Girls Redesign Means for. GAURAVONOMICS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- How To Be Happy: Spend Money on Experiences, Not Things. GAURAVONOMICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- Outlook Money Story on Being the Chief Marketing Offer of You Inc. GAURAVONOMICS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- Game Review: I Like How Booyah is Blending Social Gaming and. GAURAVONOMICS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Fascinating Mid-2008 Panel Discussion on Social Game Design GAURAVONOMICS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- Four Reasons Why Games Cheat: How to Design Social Games to. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- My Gov 2.0 Heroes SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- If You Could Pick One Place to Visit Right Now, Where Would You Go? JACOB MORGAN | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- Booyah is Blending Social Gaming and Social Entertainment with. GAURAVONOMICS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Facebook CEO Bares All, Embraces New Privacy Settings PAMORAMA | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2009
- Newsmastering Architecture for News Radars TARINA.BLOGGING.FI | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Killer Startup Idea: GTTGTHR.com (Get Together) GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- Taking a Break!! | Social Media Strategery SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2009
- SXSW: Mark Zuckerberg Keynote (the edited liveblogged version) TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, MARCH 10, 2008
- In Memory of My Grandpa David, a Wonderful Man » Techipedia. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.