| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOSHABLE
SEPTEMBER 18, 2011 [2005, Delicious] Can Chen and Hurley Make Delicious Tasty Again?
In the early days of social media, social bookmarking was up there with social networking and social news as a primary way of sharing the world with others. Delicious was at the top of the bookmarking world, wildly popular amongst academics and geeks and poised to expand to the rest of the world. In 2005, Yahoo! had adopted for Delicious.
| | DANNY BROWN
JULY 3, 2010 [2005, Delicious] 52 Cool Facts About Social Media - Danny Brown
Home About Me Charities 12for12k Kiva Work With Me About This Blog Disclosure Comment Policy Headway Archives Contact Me Great Blogs 52 Cool Facts About Social Media July 3, 2010 127 voices share yours! Share 345 saves As social media continues to gain acceptance as a bona-fide communications platform, I thought it might be fun to have a cool fact about it for every week of the year.
| || || |
| | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 [2005, Delicious] Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary by Pam Dyer on June 30, 2010 Share The social media landscape is changing quickly, and it’s filled with terms that are strange to those who aren’t familiar with it. Comments are a primary form of two-way communication on the social Web.
| | MINDJUMPERS
APRIL 29, 2011 [2005, Delicious] Delicious Acquired by YouTube Founders
Tweet Yesterday it was announced that Youtube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen has acquired the social bookmarking platform Delicious, which has been owned by Yahoo since 2005. The new owners are committed running and improving Delicious going forward. Delicious will become part of their new Internet company AVOS based in San Matero, California.
| | TWIST IMAGE
JANUARY 31, 2012 [2005, Delicious] A Pinteresting Story
With rumors swirling of Facebook 's pending IPO (and the billions at play that go along with it), it does seem like the most opportune time for the online social networking behemoth to go public. In fact, if Facebook's growth and interest continues to propagate, we can expect that more and more platforms will simply offer social networking solutions that can live and play alongside and within Facebook (much like Twitter does). Think about software that was developed for the Windows platform, and this will be a similar strategy for many of the newer social media startups.
| | VIPER CHILL
NOVEMBER 29, 2011 [2005, Delicious] Data Mining: The Ultimate Guide to Niche Analysis
ran the social news site Reddit through the tool as an example and I’m told that around 55% of visitors are male (though I expect this to be a little lower than reality) and 24% of the audience are over 50 years old. Other categories you can look into further for stats include Religion, Economics, the Environment, Legal, News & Media and Politics. Ice Rocket Trend Tool.
| || || || |
MINDJUMPERS [2005, Delicious] Delicous Acquired by YouTube Founders
| FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2011
Tweet Yesterday it was announced that Youtube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen has acquired the social
bookmarking platform Delicious
, which has been owned by Yahoo since 2005
. The new owners are committed running and improving Delicious
going forward. Delicious
will become part of their new Internet company AVOS based in San Matero, California. Yahoo will continue running Delicious
for a transition period until July 2011. After that information on Delicious
will be moved over to the new owners. Transfer your bookmarks. MORE >>
TRENDS SPOTTING [2005, Delicious] Critical mass – can it get lower than 10 percent?
| THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
Cognitive scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have reported that according to their recent studies simulating social
networks , 10 percent is the critical mass for spreading ideas to the mass. “When the number of committed opinion holders is below 10 percent, there is no visible progress in the spread of ideas, said researcher Boleslaw Szymanski, director of the Social
Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Tweet This Post Plurk This Post Buzz This Post Delicious
Digg This Post Ping This Post Reddit Stumble This Post. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG [2005, Delicious] When is Brand Evangelism a Crime? Exploring the Royal Caribbean.
| THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Marketing , Opinion , Social Media
, Viral Marketing > When is Brand Evangelism a Crime? Exploring the Royal Caribbean Promotional Marketing Strategy by Tamar Weinberg on March 12, 2009 Share My husband Brian , who knows firsthand how much I eat, drink, and sleep social media
, pointed me to an interesting critique by ExpertCruiser on a 2007 social media
marketing campaign by Royal Caribbean. Why not encourage the spread of goodwill? hope so. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG [2005, Delicious] Advice for a New Internet Marketer (or How to Spot Internet.
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10, 2010
Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Internet , Marketing , Opinion , Search Engine Optimization > Advice for a New Internet Marketer (or How to Spot Internet Marketing Snake Oil) Advice for a New Internet Marketer (or How to Spot Internet Marketing Snake Oil) by Tamar Weinberg on March 10, 2010 Share I met her during my freshman year of college, though she was two years my senior. With Internet Marketing, there are many ways to go, from affiliate marketing to SEO to social media
to email marketing. At all. MORE >>
WWW.DIGITALHUMANITIES.ORG [2005, Delicious] Designing Choreographies for the New Economy of Attention
| TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
Instead, we argue that the emerging social media
provide new methods for choreographing attention in line with the performative conventions of any given situation. Many have decried the stupefying effects of the emerging media
, arguing that the social
and temporal spaces of patient reading, deliberation, and reasoned discourse have been eroded, and that, without radical intervention, young people will soon be unable to carry on a regular conversation — much less an extended argument — outside of the mediating crutch of their laptop or hand-held device [ Bauerlein 2007 ]. MORE >>
- [2005, Delicious] An Open Letter to Facebook TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Real-Time News Curation - Types And Real-World Examples WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Extend your influence by extending trust: a social story TREY PENNINGTON | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] How to influence people TREY PENNINGTON | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] How Young is Too Young? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Real-Time News Curation - The Complete Guide Part 6: The Tools Universe WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] How to Build a Superblog: Insights from the Technorati Top 10 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas THEFUTUREBUZZ.COM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [2005, Delicious] The 23 Blogger Breeds—Which Are You? PROBLOGGER | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- [2005, Delicious] 11 Ways I Diversified Traffic Sources for My Blogs to Become Less Reliant Upon Google [With a Surprising Twist] PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2013
- [2005, Delicious] Fifteen Years of Online Social Interactions TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- [2005, Delicious] GoHawaii's A Thousand Reasons to Smile Makes Me Frown, Not Smile. BARE FEET STUDIOS | SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Hawaii Officially Dips Toes in the Waters of Social Media BARE FEET STUDIOS | SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Calling all bloggers! « The Cube GEMMA WENT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] In Memory of My Grandpa David, a Wonderful Man » Techipedia. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] From Big Idea to Profitable Business STEPHEN P SMITH | TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Philly Creating New Taxes on Bloggers STEPHEN P SMITH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Your Stories for Spitball Marketing Book Please TREY PENNINGTON | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- [2005, Delicious] Social Media March Madness — Social Media Bracket SOCIALNOMICS | MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Social Media Madness – Final Four SOCIALNOMICS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Atlanta Women In Social Media Marketing_2 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Atlanta Women In Social Media Marketing_1 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Social Media: it’s bigger than you might think FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- [2005, Delicious] Personalizing Web Access " WebTools For Learners BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.